• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whipped guy

• g56whiz

• easygoingpal

• Trebor

I can't believe .....

Yeah, is that for real or Photoshopped? Man...!

I think it's a fake, but I'd like to believe it' real. Sigh!

Well photoshopped was my first impression, and because of that I almost did not post it... well almost! Furthermore, is there not traditionally a bit of shrinkage when one enters the water? Think George Costanza on Seinfeld! Still, I’m glad that I did as the pic seemed to pur smiles on more than one face! :) :p Plus who knows... ??!! ;)

Well photoshopped was my first impression, and because of that I almost did not post it... well almost! Furthermore, is there not traditionally a bit of shrinkage when one enters the water? Think George Costanza on Seinfeld! Still, I’m glad that I did as the pic seemed to pur smiles on more than one face! :) :p Plus who knows... ??!! ;)

If you have doubts .... post anyway :) ;) :p

I saw that Seinfeld episode... Funny... Rings true from what I remember, specially when the water is cold... WG, always thankful for your postings. ?

Anyway how many replies on that photo!!! :)