• Replies 46.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whipped guy

• g56whiz

• easygoingpal

• Trebor

That's Rafael Alencar doing the rimming.

~Boomer~

Two comments...

First kudos as usual to @BabyBoomer who always gets the “good eye award”! I took a closer look and it is indeed Rafael Alencar based on the tattoo etc.

Second it’s not often that someone who was trained as a dentist will put their tongue up another person’s butthole. However it obviously does happen on occasion! ;)

Two comments...

First kudos as usual to @BabyBoomer who always gets the “good eye award”! I took a closer look and it is indeed Rafael Alencar based on the tattoo etc.

Second it’s not often that someone who was trained as a dentist will put their tongue up another person’s butthole. However it obviously does happen on occasion! ;)

Thank you Dr. :)

~Boomer~

Two comments...

Rafael Alancar was a dentist? Where can I find one like him-mine looks like Santa Claus!

Rafael Alancar was a dentist? Where can I find one like him-mine looks like Santa Claus!

Yes he has a dental degree! That blew my mind when I first saw that listed on his website a number of years ago. I guess he has branched out to other forms of oral techniques not to mention other types of drilling...

A goal for the next lifetime...