• Replies 46.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whipped guy

• g56whiz

• easygoingpal

• Trebor

For what it is worth, which is absolutely nothing, this former photography teacher has NEVER seen a hand held selfie that he thought was worth shit as a photograph. I hate seeing the guy staring at his cell phone rather than a distant point or a camera held by a photographer. Photographs can be taken by the subject himself on a timer without him holding the fucking cell phone in his hand.

Edited by Epigonos

For what it is worth, which is absolutely nothing, this former photography teacher has NEVER seen a hand held selfie that he thought was worth shit as a photograph. I hate seeing the gay staring at his cell phone rather than a distant point or a camera held by a photographer. Photographs can be taken by the subject himself on a timer without him holding the fucking cell phone in his hand.

I TOTALLY agree @Epiganos. It is the easiest thing to do and the photo does not come out BACKWARDS! However, aside from the two of us, I have never seen a really HOT GUY who has come to that realization! Plus there is no guesswork as with the mirror technique! I do it all the time for my Rentmen ad! just kidding!!! ;)

Therefore, as long as the hotties keep doing the selfies in the mirror I'm gonna keep posting them! :)

Edited by whipped guy

Oooh, LoveNDino is going to be really mad at you. This is his territory. ;)

Actually with all due respect to @LoveNDino I had discovered him first and was planning a series of photos. However, he beat me to it and out of respect I backed off as that was the only gentlemanly thing to do! Still, the only words to describe the guy are:

Quanto è caro! Quanto è bello! Più lo vedo e più mi piace! ;)

Che bravo giovanotto! Questo uomo è il più bello nel mondo! I suoi occhi sono come le stelle nel cielo.

Ah, mio caro Pietro Boselli, TI VOGLIO BENE!!! No! Devo dire, TI AMO! Voglio fare l'amore con te. Ma è vero che puoi fare un bel pompino meraviglioso? :p Spero che sia cosí. :D

Translation: HOT AS FUCK... and he can count too! :)

Pietro-Boselli-by-Daniel-Jaems-for-Attitude-Magazine-07.jpg

PS: part of the above is an inside joke to @TruHart1 & @Funguy &[uSER=3916]@xafnndapp[/uSER] hope that they get it.

Edited by whipped guy