• Replies 46.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whipped guy

• g56whiz

• easygoingpal

• Trebor

Yup, has my endorphins raging in anticipation of some fine suffering ... I wonder if it the picture was mirror imaged - seems like the armband should be on the left. Thank you again, SIR!

Especially for @honcho...

http://68.media.tumblr.com/8a9c4423be9d1c4780364a776993011d/tumblr_otad74QcMP1ufc6n6o1_1280.jpg

Yup, has my endorphins raging in anticipation of some fine suffering ... I wonder if it the picture was mirror imaged - seems like the armband should be on the left. Thank you again, SIR!

Good eye @honcho! Reminds me of the time I went to the NYBC in NY and the sub that was with me put his arm band on the left side. I told him that he was wearing it on the wrong arm and his response was, "No wonder why I saw no action at the last event that I attended!" I then said, "They must have thought you were quite the passive dom!" (He is a real submissive and as nice a guy as they come.)

Also reminds me of how Dental patients look in the mirror and say that the toothache is from a tooth on the right side when it's really on the left side!

It has been hypothesized that the way to solve all these right/left mixups is to reference things as and think in terms of driver side vs. passenger side.

Being a bit dyslexic, I wear one on each arm so I can't make a mistake. ;) Plus, I like the look!

In any event, I hope that this guy does it for you...

fdba6349289d1a2c167923ff07a4a61f--leather-vest-sexy-leather.jpg