• Replies 46.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whipped guy

• g56whiz

• easygoingpal

• Trebor

Good eye @honchoIt has been hypothesized that the way to solve all these right/left mixups is to reference things as and think in terms of driver side vs. passenger side.

Even car people don't do that, though, because the drivers' side can be either left or right. The proper terms are nearside and offside (the former being the side closest to the kerb, therefore the right in the US and the left in the UK).

Even car people don't do that, though, because the drivers' side can be either left or right. The proper terms are nearside and offside (the former being the side closest to the kerb, therefore the right in the US and the left in the UK).

Note the spelling, "kerb." LOL

I always wondered when "aluminium" was said, whether ot was spelled like that.!

Yup. Kerb, aluminium, centre, colour. We could play this game all day. :)

Spoken like someone who comes from a place where they drive on the wrong side of the street...

Heck you people don't even know what a tank top is over there... based on what was posted in the "wife beater thread"! geez!!!!!

Jamieson_slipover1_4_large.jpg?v=1462889639

Above from a store in Edinburgh by the way... and why is it not pronounced ED-IN-BERG! Another Geeez!

Plus what the heck is a freaking "kerb"? Or is that where you guys sit with your cell phones to do your after hours stock market trading?

I'll bet you guys even have an alternate hanky code over there! Some poor dude has the wrong color on the wrong side. He walks into a club thinking that he is a water sports top and before he knows it he's tackled and and has a fist up his ass...

You all belong in gaol!!! ;). Another Gezzzz! :)

Edited by whipped guy

Finally a special TGIF bonus pic for @honcho... and other like minded guys out there ;) May this guy have his way with you... :)

tumblr_nyxyweZJSq1qdcr08o1_400.jpg

:p:p:p:p:p

I'd like to taste and feel all of this flesh until exhausted during this last weekend of July 2017!

Spoken like someone who comes from a place where they drive on the wrong side of the street...

Heck you people don't even know what a tank top is over there... based on what was posted in the "wife beater thread"! geez!!!!!

Jamieson_slipover1_4_large.jpg?v=1462889639

Above from a store in Edinburgh by the way... and why is it not pronounced ED-IN-BERG! Another Geeez!

Plus what the heck is a freaking "kerb"? Or is that where you guys sit with your cell phones to do your after hours stock market trading?

I'll bet you guys even have an alternate hanky code over there! Some poor dude has the wrong color on the wrong side. He walks into a club thinking that he is a water sports top and before he knows it he's tackled and and has a fist up his ass...

You all belong in gaol!!! ;). Another Gezzzz! :)

The correct side of the street, at least when people routinely rode horses and carried swords. Just because you guys decided to follow Napoleon Boneparte’s lead. :p

Also we don’t use ‘cell phones’, we use mobile phones. :)

I'm sure my esteemed and learned colleague from the other side of the pond knows that they are mobile phones employing cellular technology instead of satellite transport. Even a vendor of such devices, headquartered a mere 55 miles away from my residence categorises [sic] telephone numbers as "home" or "mobile" (or <tradename>).

Edited by honcho

The correct side of the street, at least when people routinely rode horses and carried swords. Just because you guys decided to follow Napoleon Boneparte’s lead. :p

And I'll bet that those "mobile phones" are of the "flip" variety!!! Because everything you do over there is either flipping crazy or freaking flipped around backwards! :p

Well Italians either use the term "cellulare" as in cell or even better "telefonino" as in little phone which I find amusing!

And you can't blame that on Napoleon as the French use the term téléphone portable or téléphone portatif!

Exactly!

As only to be expected waaay Down Under where everything is backwards even the seasons!

And when you guys do nipple play you use clothes pegs! LOL! Never forget the time I hired a guy from England and he had no clue when I said that I brought my own clothespins... when he saw what they were he exclaimed, "Oh! You mean clothes pegs!" One lives and learns!!!!

A whole different world! :eek: And language!

Edited by whipped guy