• Replies 46.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whipped guy

• g56whiz

• easygoingpal

• Trebor

Just one fucken hot dude who needs to take his shirt off! Would that I could find such a pic.... and I have tried! :) Worth another look!

410e08694191817bec6acae5bba39240.png

OK, I found what could possibly be the answer (Nick Bane), but I cannot verify it...

[MEDIA=reddit]GayEyeBleach/comments/cnk2wb[/MEDIA]

Here's the rest of the picture:

wfsz8g76h7f31.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=99e307af5241cadeeb0e68a952b0b2d2ff7c5bae

OK, I found what could possibly be the answer (Nick Bane), but I cannot verify it...

[MEDIA=reddit]GayEyeBleach/comments/cnk2wb[/MEDIA]

Here's the rest of the picture:

wfsz8g76h7f31.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=99e307af5241cadeeb0e68a952b0b2d2ff7c5bae

Seems like easygoingpal did some research on the guy. I did stumble across an Instagram page that had some pics of what looked like might be the same guy... and that guy was not in the best shape. So I decided to leave the fantasy as is. Unless someone can prove it to be a case of mistaken identity.

Interestingly the second pic I posted has his shirt colored blue. That’s why I chose it. Also the only other version I had found had the other guys totally cropped out of it. Kudos to @easygoingpal for finding the larger version of the pic and for identifying the guy as well!! Only proves that when one is still working one can find more time to do things. We retired folk are way too busy going to the gym so as to try and preserve what we have left... and to build up enough stamina to survive whatever situation we might find ourselves in.... ?

Seems like easygoingpal did some research on the guy. I did stumble across an Instagram page that had some pics of what looked like might be the same guy... and that guy was not in the best shape. So I decided to leave the fantasy as is. Unless someone can prove it to be a case of mistaken identity.

Interestingly the second pic I posted has his shirt colored blue. That’s why I chose it. Also the only other version I had found had the other guys totally cropped out of it. Kudos to @easygoingpal for finding the larger version of the pic and for identifying the guy as well!! Only proves that when one is still working one can find more time to do things. We retired folk are way too busy going to the gym so as to try and preserve what we have left... and to build up enough stamina to survive whatever situation we might find ourselves in.... ?

Well done to both of you:)

The late Erik Rhodes. That's a promo still from the Falcon movie "The Farmer's Son". I have the DVD somewhere.

~Boomer~

@BabyBoomer! Yes Boomer always gets the Good Eye Award! Shoot! I did not recognize Mr. Rhodes at all! A while back I hooked up with one of his training partners and fantasized about him being part of the equation. Unfortunately it was never to be...

fd6a3671e3d0eb096df39e7503a493dd.13.jpg