• Replies 46.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whipped guy

• g56whiz

• easygoingpal

• Trebor

It must be from spending so much time here with the other inmates at the Shady Pines Home for the Sexually Deranged!

Don't you worry about a thing... I will be sending my application soon to also become a resident at Shady Pines Home and keep you company!!! Two deranged (forum members) are better than one... :eek::oops::cool:

Edited by easygoingpal

Don't you worry about a thing... I will be sending my application soon to also become a resident at Shady Pines Home and keep you company!!! Two deranged (forum members) are better than one... :eek::oops::cool:

Good to hear EGP... and by the way here is a pic of my personal therapist at Shady Pines. Unfortunately we have not been making much progress, but believe me I trying my best! ;)

tumblr_pfhnib8Kg71ujmyea_500.jpg

Edited by whipped guy

And this is @whipped guy's private nurse. :)

~Boomer~

That goes without saying... @whipped guy could probably attest as to the quality of services he receives by that well known nurse... :eek:;)

You guys crack me up! But you should not have let the cat out of the bag. We are not allowed to have private outside nurses. If the administrator finds out I will be sent to his office and reprimanded. :eek: But shoot, I’ll look at things on the bright side... I’ve been there before... I know the ropes... I can handle the ride! Smile on my face... :p ;)

Edited by whipped guy