• Replies 46.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whipped guy

• g56whiz

• easygoingpal

• Trebor

I'm so glad @Trebor left this guy for me, because he gets my motor running and he gets my FMRG pass for the day... :p:p:p

Yes, with a rock hard solid chest like that, you'd expect the same with his nice juicy tool.

So! I was gonna share my bad boy post, but since everyone seems to be In good hands I’m gonna keep this one all for myself... Actually he is really a good guy, but....

I just wanna think he’s bad...

Guest DeanParkerTEX
And to think... this guy could have had a V8, but I’m told he’s powered like a V-8 so no worries!

f4592599d1ffc09fc64721cde1ab0b012661a7eb.png

I want! He’s hell of a find.

We're having meatballs for dinner... :p:Do_O

With salami?! ;)

Actually... Polpette e una salciccia.... meatballs and a sausage... and by the way that will be served with a tomato basil sauce over penne pasta. Sounds yummy! That’s just the primo piatto... first course... One can only imagine what will be served for the dolce... dessert. :p:p:p:p To quote Lidia... Tutti a tavola a mangiare... Everyone to the table to eat. And Buon appetito! (No translation needed for that one!)

Edited by whipped guy

Actually... Polpette e una salciccia.... meatballs and a sausage... and by the way that will be served with a tomato basil sauce over penne pasta. Sounds yummy! That’s just the primo piato... first course One can only imagine what will be served for the dolce... dessert. :p:p:p:p To quote Lidia... Tutti a tavola a mangiare... Everyone to the table to eat. And Buon appetito! (No translation needed for that one!)

I'm looking forward to the creamy dessert... Would it be cannoli?

I'm looking forward to the creamy dessert... Would it be cannoli?

Oh yes, those cannoli are stuffed with sweet white ricotta cream and just ooze deliciousness at first bite!

Normally a cannoli stuffed with sweet ricotta filling would be the norm after the traditional big Italian dinner... However, in this case....

This is dessert being served...