• Replies 46.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whipped guy

• g56whiz

• easygoingpal

• Trebor

Ha! This picture was purposefully left for last. Right @whipped guy ? There's something about the guy in purple... :cool:

~Boomer~

Well @easygoingpal is right I do like to leave the best for last and as @BabyBoomer noted I like to see who might be the first to notice. Plus speaking about noticing things, don’t you think that the guy in purple could use a hair transplant. Looks a bit thin up there to me. That and you may notice that at times I do like to live just a tiny bit dangerously! ? It makes things a tad more “interesting”.??

Do my eyes deceive me or is that the very same Tristan Baldwin? Could that be at a pool party you hosted @whipped guy ?

First sorry for the dup posting... not sure how that happened... but heck all three guys were worth a second look...

Now to answer @g56whiz ‘s question... yes it is the same TB and I would like to say that I hosted the party. But always truth in advertising here.

More importantly when I see pics from a few years ago it is amazing how these guys have matured... and in a good way.... and actually are WAY HOTTER now. They used to be mere CockSureMen, but they have morphed into REAL COCK SURE MEN!! ?