My "pics" of the day

whipped guy

Oh, he ALWAYS makes my FMRG club, @Redwine56 !!! Whenever I see pics of him, they always make my equipment stand at attention and salute;):p:p:D

Well if @Trebor is a good boy I might just be able to post a few more. But that depends... Actually a little birdie has told me that Treb has been BAD... really bad! But that really is good. So let’s see what happens... :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p;)

• Replies 46.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whipped guy

• g56whiz

• easygoingpal

• Trebor

Well if @Trebor is a good boy I might just be able to post a few more. But that depends... Actually a little birdie has told me that Treb has been BAD... really bad! But that really is good. So let’s see what happens... :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p;)

I love the Trebor/Whipped Guy banter! Keep it up boys.

Well, if @Trebor has been bad, kuddos to him! I think we're all getting a bit tired of this unintended vow of celibacy. At least your fine selection of interesting pics keep our motors running before we begin to wilt in desperation!