Stripper at Swinging Richard's

bluedawg
This topic is 2681 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This hottie has been dancing at Swinging Richard's lately. I've also caught him at The Tin Room in Dallas. Anyone had any hot experiences with him, on premises or off? Feel free to PM me. http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-19/s150x150/14564959_1801760180098223_9179536973566574592_a.jpg

Poseidon.....fantastic......watched him grind on a chick for several songs late one quiet Monday eve.....others at her table (male and female) loved it, too.....

Funny--similar anecdote from my working SR this past weekend: A woman paid me to do "table dances" (out in the main space, as opposed to VIP dances [not to be confused with "champagne room"] in the back) for the guy she was there with. I did him while she sat there and watched. Me and her boy both got hard. She tipped me saying, "That was hot." Fun place LOL.

Archived