Has anyone hired Private Dancer?

hwic04
This topic is 1956 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have a good dentist veneers are not really all that expensive. I have a mouth full of them and I didn't pay anything like $1,000.00 a tooth. They differ from caps in that they usually only cover the front of a tooth not the entire tooth.

Do they stay white for a long time?

• 8 months later...

Latest RM review is negative: "I drove long long way to meet him. We agreed on a rate. He made me wait 45 minutes then showed up in lobby would not give full address and asked for money up front in building lobby WITHOUT EVEN GOING TO HIS APARTMENT. I said I am honest. I’ll pay after we finish. He said no. Bye bye went up in elevator"

In fairness, there are a pile of 5 star reviews.

But are also a run of negative ones in late 2018 and early 2019:

• Sweet and just as attractive as his photos. I deducted stars because I felt rushed and, at times, ignored. He was sharing his room with another rent boy and seemed to rush me so that the other one could use the room. So, an hour session became 30 min. I didn't think he made a real effort to make me comfortable; room was messy, no music or ambience. Just very matter of fact.

• I only got 30 minutes with him and he didn’t do anything I asked for. I asked to rim him, fuck him bb, and cuddle after, which he agreed to all of this over text. He met me 30 minutes late, wasn’t prepared to be fucked, doesn’t do bb even tho he said he would over text, wouldn’t let me cum in his mouth, didn’t cuddle at all, and charged me the full amount. I essentially paid full price for a lame handjob. I have used this service before and have had great experiences because up front communication was great. I feel taken advantage of because we agreed on certain things and I did not receive anything

I met him and he was very very mean. And he’s pictures is him but he doesn’t look like that anymore .... I totally regret meeting him .

Punctual and polite. Very beautiful body and muscular. Quite like pictures. Room s bit mess with luggage.
    Generally the not boyfriend experience, rather unlike the nice portrait of ad. No open kissing. Rubbed back and then just went in to fuck pretty hard - not what I wanted since I don’t have anal sex often and said that. Didn’t reciprocate oral sex at all.
    Felt very rushed. No cuddling after - just comment I could use bathroom.
    I defintely would not see again

Latest RM review is negative: "I drove long long way to meet him. We agreed on a rate. He made me wait 45 minutes then showed up in lobby would not give full address and asked for money up front in building lobby WITHOUT EVEN GOING TO HIS APARTMENT. I said I am honest. I’ll pay after we finish. He said no. Bye bye went up in elevator"

In fairness, there are a pile of 5 star reviews.

But are also a run of negative ones in late 2018 and early 2019:

• Sweet and just as attractive as his photos. I deducted stars because I felt rushed and, at times, ignored. He was sharing his room with another rent boy and seemed to rush me so that the other one could use the room. So, an hour session became 30 min. I didn't think he made a real effort to make me comfortable; room was messy, no music or ambience. Just very matter of fact.

• I only got 30 minutes with him and he didn’t do anything I asked for. I asked to rim him, fuck him bb, and cuddle after, which he agreed to all of this over text. He met me 30 minutes late, wasn’t prepared to be fucked, doesn’t do bb even tho he said he would over text, wouldn’t let me cum in his mouth, didn’t cuddle at all, and charged me the full amount. I essentially paid full price for a lame handjob. I have used this service before and have had great experiences because up front communication was great. I feel taken advantage of because we agreed on certain things and I did not receive anything

I met him and he was very very mean. And he’s pictures is him but he doesn’t look like that anymore .... I totally regret meeting him .

Punctual and polite. Very beautiful body and muscular. Quite like pictures. Room s bit mess with luggage.
    Generally the not boyfriend experience, rather unlike the nice portrait of ad. No open kissing. Rubbed back and then just went in to fuck pretty hard - not what I wanted since I don’t have anal sex often and said that. Didn’t reciprocate oral sex at all.
    Felt very rushed. No cuddling after - just comment I could use bathroom.
    I defintely would not see again

Seems he thinks highly of himself and lacks basic courtesy101... you can have a beautiful body but if your attitude sucks, you ain’t worth looking at one bit... yikes !!!