Deleted

Guest MichaelB83
This topic is 2630 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Please send me a private message to be added to our mailing list for updates.

it appears you have your "conversation" (private message) ability disabled in your profile......

am hoping to be added to the mailing list....best of luck with this.....it will take a lot of patience and the ability to put out fires!

was this idea thrown around several months ago here on the board??.....seems like I remember it, but may be confused

thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry guys. Looks like it's just not meant to be. There's an older gentleman here in Nola (with a seriously creepy CLOSE relationship to his well-off mother) that has a harem of drug-addicted rentboys at his beck and call that feels I would be encroaching on his "business" and has personally threatened me with violence if I go ahead with these parties. Dude thinks he's the leader of some gay mafia here in New Orleans. Can't make this shit up. So, sorry fellas, but can't stand drama or members of our own community bringing each other down. It's pathetic.

Bitter Queens can be so territorial and selfish! :(

• 4 weeks later...
Sorry guys. Looks like it's just not meant to be. There's an older gentleman here in Nola (with a seriously creepy CLOSE relationship to his well-off mother) that has a harem of drug-addicted rentboys at his beck and call that feels I would be encroaching on his "business" and has personally threatened me with violence if I go ahead with these parties. Dude thinks he's the leader of some gay mafia here in New Orleans. Can't make this shit up. So, sorry fellas, but can't stand drama or members of our own community bringing each other down. It's pathetic.

Seriously. What a putz! Well whoever you are, we here in Dallas know all about Mafia's, so yours sucks. And if you happen to be on this site, either as a member or a lurker, you can %^&**** my ******. You are a bleepity bleeping bleep.

Archived