Alex at Le Boy in Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Doctore
This topic is 2667 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It just now occurred to me (STUPID STUPID STUPID) that I should throw out a feeler here regarding my experience with Alex at "Le Boy" in Fort Lauderdale. If you aren't familiar, it's the newer of the gay clubs; it isn't open on Monday, but there's no cover the rest of the week.

Anyway, my first visit was on their "shower night" which was around New Year's of this year; I don't want to look up the calendar, but it was either right before or (I'm pretty sure) right after NYE.

While there, I was entranced by this gorgeous vision from heaven named Alex who did their whole shower bit outside; because they aren't allowed to go full frontal in that jurisdiction, he very carefully guarded "himself" with his extremely wet underwear, but once he was done with his set of songs, he came to see me (I'd been sitting at the outdoor bar right in front of him).

First of all, not only is he adorable with a hot body, but he is a FLIRRRRRRRT, gurl. He was so cute. I wanted to marry him right there. But he convinced me to go in the back with him, and if you know anything about Le Boy, it's a surprisingly regimented and applaudable "menu" where you go in and specify "I would like X time with this boy, plz," and they will charge you an amount--no surprises, no weirdness, no tipping.

So we went in the back. I forget how much time I asked for, but it was a generous medium-of-the-road package. He starts doing the normal lap dance thing before grabbing my face and saying stuff like "GOD you're so hot!"

Admin considers these explicit details to be a review. Not permitted in the message center. You can submit your review to: www.daddysreviews.com

He took my phone and put his number in, doing the whole number-send-call-hangup thing so he knew he had it... and he KNEW I wanted to finish our "stuff." But three texts and one voicemail over the next two days... and nothing.

Please, Florida people, don't tell me that my delicious illusions of sexy little Alex are wrong... or has anyone else had better luck?

I've been there many times and never got anything that explicit. That could be playing with fire.

The guy I most liked is Angel from Brazil. But I know there is high turnover and he could be long gone.

I do like the lap dance setup. Spacious and comfortable booths with total privacy. I was surprised their undies come off right away. I didn't think that was allowed.

Since there is no cover there is no harm in checking it out. That area just east of the bar has a lot of great Airbnb apts and is a great area I think.

I've been there many times and never got anything that explicit. That could be playing with fire.

The guy I most liked is Angel from Brazil. But I know there is high turnover and he could be long gone.

I do like the lap dance setup. Spacious and comfortable booths with total privacy. I was surprised their undies come off right away. I didn't think that was allowed.

Since there is no cover there is no harm in checking it out. That area just east of the bar has a lot of great Airbnb apts and is a great area I think.

Well, I've been tested since then, so there's been no literal or figurative "fire" since... haha... I was just disappointed that I never heard from him again. I can't help but wonder, though, if a message along the lines of "$150 if you come over and we just see what happens" would've worked...

It is disappointing when a dancer lets you down like that. It's easy to get caught up in the moment. Sometimes the dancer is more interested in knowing you better sometimes they are just in it for the money. Perhaps that was your guys story. You'll find a new one to "love" believe me.

Archived