Jon Gosselin Is Making His Debut as a Stripper at Atlantic City Nightclub

edjames
This topic is 2653 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OMG! I wonder if Kate's getting a table for +8? LOL

10 years ago I would have said, OK, he's cute enough, but he's a bit long in the tooth these days.

Next stop, Tim's All-Nude Party?

Jon Gosselin Is Making His Debut as a Stripper at Atlantic City Nightclub

March 25, 2017 @ 3:17 PM

By Us Weekly Staff

Happy birthday to him! Jon Gosselin is set to make his debut as a male stripper at an Atlantic City nightclub on Saturday, April 1, for a show called “Untamed Male Revue.”

“This is a great way to see all of my fans and friends in one of the venues in Atlantic City that I happen to promote!” the former reality star tells Us Weekly. (Gosselin is a member of the Senate DJ group that frequently works there.) April 1 also happens to be Gosselin’s big 4-0.

Stars Who Got Their Start on Reality TV[/paste:font]

According to a release from Caesars Atlantic City, where the Dusk Nightclub is located, “‘Untamed Male Revue’ is an upscale male burlesque show designed by a woman for women. The show features a high level of production, special effects, trained dancers, female emcees and state of the art sound and light.”

The former Jon & Kate Plus 8 star also tweeted about his surprising new gig, telling his followers, “No plans next weekend? Check it out,” along with a promotional poster for the show.

ENTERTAINMENT Dancing

from http://media.phillyvoice.com/media/images/Romance_PhillyVoice_EntertainmentSponsor_195x.max-125x32.jpg

http://media.phillyvoice.com/media/images/AP_639775121303.66033dfe.fill-735x490.jpg

Archived