The Photographer

Moondance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I used to shoot male models nude. After the metoo movement I stopped shooting nude models. I miss shooting beautiful models with big dicks; It’s just not worth the risk.

@Daniel84, that's regrettable; I am sure your work brought many people joy; I am a very amateur photographer, and sometimes I just admire the beauty of the photograph itself--whether it's composition or the model or other features that are admirable; I'd encourage to you find a way to continue in a way that does not subject you to risk. JS

I used to shoot male models nude. After the metoo movement I stopped shooting nude models. I miss shooting beautiful models with big dicks; It’s just not worth the risk.

That's a damn shame. A hot photographer shooting naked guys-that's a service you could provide & maintain social distancing (with a huge dose of self discipline)! ;)

As one of the good guys, look after yourself, stay safe & hope you get by til this virus is over.

@Daniel84, that's regrettable; I am sure your work brought many people joy; I am a very amateur photographer, and sometimes I just admire the beauty of the photograph itself--whether it's composition or the model or other features that are admirable; I'd encourage to you find a way to continue in a way that does not subject you to risk. JS

That's a damn shame. A hot photographer shooting naked guys-that's a service you could provide & maintain social distancing (with a huge dose of self discipline)! ;)

As one of the good guys, look after yourself, stay safe & hope you get by til this virus is over.

How do I upload a image. I keep getting a error

I stopped giving any compliments based on appearance. The time is not right for that.

• 2 weeks later...