Six Naked Men at World II on Long Island

Cooper
This topic is 2540 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

World II is the home of the buffboyzz. It's located on Long Island and is one of the most spacious clubs in NY to kick back and enjoy nude entertainment.

Inside the doors you'll find several new comfortable sofas surrounding a stage where dancers perform live nude shows. And, if a dancer catches your eye, you can take him (or a couple) back to a private room and close the door. Inside this spotless room is a sofa bed, some paper towels, and lights you can adjust. Complete privacy. If you want additional action, there's a large private bathroom with a shower. Here you can use your imagination & produce your own "Shower Show".

Last night, the patrons were treated to a live nude wrestling match between 2 dancers with solid muscular builds. The bartender acted as a referee. It was extremely erotic.... It's also common to see dancers walking around nude with erections and fondling themselves.

The lineup consisted of 6 dancers. All type of builds. They are not pushy or aggressive. Just there to please.

The manager of the buffboyzz is a member of our site. Buffdaddy has been providing gay men with male entertainment for over 25 years. He's friendly to all and will accommodate you in any way he can. He's one of the good guys.

So, if you're looking for a club that offers nude dancers, stage shows, private rooms, comfortable seating, and great entertainment, I'd suggest you check out World II.

Hope this helps.

Coop

@glennnn , Cover at World II is $25.... The rest is up to you... The patrons all chipped in to tip the dancers who participated in the nude wrestling... It's not required but you can also tip the dancer on stage... Only a juice bar is permitted and those charges are minimal. Obviously, the big cost is doing a private with the dancer.

So, you're not going to travel from the far side to attend? :-)

Thanks Coop for the tantalizing review of WWII. While it does sound enticing, the location is a bit of a challenge. I also received an email that on Monday nights Buffdaddy is hosting a nude event in the city at a midtown location. Sounds like it would be great event for those who can't make it to Long Island. Has anyone been to the Monday night venue in the city who can give their 2 cents ?

Do you have a URL Link to Location, Nights of Operation etc.

@SuckRichUncle ,

World II

92 Kean St

West Babylon, NY

I went on a Sunday. Arrived around 7pm and the dancers were ready to rock.

Here's a more detailed link to another Thread on the topic. Hope it helps:

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/buffboyzz-return-to-world-ii-on-long-island.120308/

I've only been to one Sunday show, and I highly recommend it... And would come back regularly if my work schedule isn't so unaccommodating for it.

Buff daddy was incredibly welcoming and was even happy to give me a lift back to the train station after the show, when I had problems calling a cab.

The show was nice and intimate. You can pretty much talk to any guy who strikes your fancy and see where things go from there. You can invite him to one of the rooms or just have a nice lap dance.

Trains leave regularly from NYC, even on a Sunday. It's a one-hour trip, and you have to get on a shared cab ride once at the station. I will say that it can be quite awkward having to tell your destination to the driver within earshot of the other passengers. When I went there, I didn't say that it was World II but just gave the address. When I was alone with the driver, he mentioned that he knew the area had strip clubs and deduced I was going to one.

IIRC last train ride back to NYC is at 1:50. If you miss that, the next one is at 4am, so make sure you plan accordingly.

What about driving there? Has anyone done that? Since it's isolated I would assume there's plenty of free parking.

I drive there.

I wouldn't say there was "tons" of parking spaces.....but I've never had a problem finding one.

My favorite was Vinny seeing me walk across the parking lot and politely holding the door open for me....such a nice Italian boy.....he's a keeper!

Hi guys its Buffdaddy. Its our once a month Saturday night show @ World II on Long Island. Adult Star and all around super nice guy Andrew Fitch headlines, new x-Marine James from Long Island, And a new muscle kid named Kris are just some of the studs.

Doors open @ 8pm

Dancers @ 8:30

Cover $25

We will also have GO-GO boyz at the Townhouse in Manhattan tonight hosted by Alpha Troy

Liked to be added to our email? Buffboyzzentertainment@gmail.com

This Monday night April 17 Buffdaddy brings you the Gentlemans Club in Manhattan. This is a every other Monday night event.

• 1 month later...

Took in the Buffboys Sunday event. Marcello, sporting his new Mohawk haircut, was working. He's gives a great private show.

Finally got to meet the very handsome Italian dancer, Vinny. A really nice guy. It was his 1st time working on Sunday. He's the Thursday night bartender.

Not crowded & had a good time.

Coop

Took in the Buffboys Sunday event. Marcello, sporting his new Mohawk haircut, was working. He's gives a great private show.

Finally got to meet the very handsome Italian dancer, Vinny. A really nice guy. It was his 1st time working on Sunday. He's the Thursday night bartender.

Not crowded & had a good time.

Coop

I'm praying Vinny dances again this Sunday... might make the long trip up just to see him.

• 1 month later...

Buffdaddy has a couple of new muscle hunks that will be working Gay Pride Sunday on Long Island. If anyone wants pics of the guys just send me a email

Thor- New Muscle hunk worked the last Gentlemans Club night in Manhattan

Jason- Brand new to the scene. Hot Italian muscled from Long Island

Andrew Fitch

Anthony- New Long Island twink

James

Marcello

Brody

Some of the guys tonight for Gay Pride Sunday @ World II on Long Island

Doors open @7pm-1am

Both Thor and Jason will be available for Muscle Worship

Buffboyzzentertainment@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys, just touching base with all. We have a HOT show on Long Island Sunday night July 16th. Some of the guys will be

ANDREW FITCH

NEW MUSCLE GOD A BUFFDADDY FIND JASON DEANGELO

SAWYER-FORMER SEAN CODY MODEL

DANNY A LONG ISLAND LIFEGUARD

ACTIVE DUTY JAMES

ANTHONY

MARCELLO

JOEY

Doors open @ 7pm-12

Showtime @ 7:30pm

Cover $25

We are open every Thursday nights from 7pm-12 also. We do auditions on Thursday. Reduced admission, and private rooms.

Don't forget we are @ The Townhouse of NY every Friday, Saturday nights. Email me for info.

Thanks

BD

Archived