Adonis Lounge vs Buffboyzz in NYC

bhohrc
This topic is 2641 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello everyone! So I am a newly out bi guy in my early 30s who has never had an experience with a guy before. One of the things I am going to do is go to a male strip club when I visit NYC in a couple of months. The two that I found that seemed good were the Adonis Lounge and Buffboyzz. I was wondering, does anyone recommend one place over the other? What I am looking for is to get the most I can out of the experience if that makes sense. Do you think it's worth going to the Champagne room? What are the lap dances in the private rooms/Champagne room like; do the guys let you touch their bodies at all? Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Hello everyone! So I am a newly out bi guy in my early 30s who has never had an experience with a guy before. One of the things I am going to do is go to a male strip club when I visit NYC in a couple of months. The two that I found that seemed good were the Adonis Lounge and Buffboyzz. I was wondering, does anyone recommend one place over the other? What I am looking for is to get the most I can out of the experience if that makes sense. Do you think it's worth going to the Champagne room? What are the lap dances in the private rooms/Champagne room like; do the guys let you touch their bodies at all? Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated!

both venues send out regular email notices. are you on their mailing list? go to the show that you find the guys that most attract you. I havent gone to a Buff Boyzz show in a while but at the Adonis shows there are always more guys than mentioned in the email notice.

Archived