Rentmen.com v Rent.men

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 2632 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I assumed early on that the rentmen.com address and format would be phased out in favor of rent.men - but this doesn't seem to be happening.

I'm guessing that they are in the process of doing that. If I click on a Rent.men link it goes straight to the site, but if it's a rentmen.com link it goes to a page that says rent.men is rolled out in my country and prompts me to go to one or the other site.

Rent.men has a different user interface and, as was previously pointed out, is optimized for mobile. I prefer rent.men - it feels easier to navigate than Rentmen. Other than that, I find no difference. Both sites have the same ads, they just display them differently.

One thing I have noticed is "Position" is listed along with the physical attributes on Rent.Men, but not on Rentmen.com. There is a link to bring up the Rent.Men profile from the individual's Rentmen.com page which allows instant access from one to the other. I haven't noticed the same link on Rent.Men that would take you the Rentmen.com. Rent.Men has become my personal preference.

One thing I have noticed is "Position" is listed along with the physical attributes on Rent.Men, but not on Rentmen.com. There is a link to bring up the Rent.Men profile from the individual's Rentmen.com page which allows instant access from one to the other. I haven't noticed the same link on Rent.Men that would take you the Rentmen.com. Rent.Men has become my personal preference.

I see "position" on Rentmen.com? Maybe bcs I'm logged in?

I wish that they would put back the "preferences" listing for each profile. You can search on preferences but can't see what each person selected as you used to.

That is one of the features, like text reviews, that is only available outside the US.

Archived