Trying to Decide - Swinging Richards or Montreal

Minneapolis Guy
This topic is 2622 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello,

I'm new to the forum but definitely appreciate male strip clubs. I've been to Swinging Richards a few times, and it's always a good time. For my next trip, I'm trying to decide if I should go back to Swinging Richards are give Montreal a try (Stock Bar, Campus, etc.). Any advice as to where I should go would be awesome. Thanks so much!

A trip to Montreal is a MUST. Go in the summer (sometime in June through Labor Day) when Ste. Catherine St. is closed to vehicular traffic. About 200,000 pink balls are strung for 20 blocks above stores, restaurants and bars. There are 4 bars with nude dancers in the Village. Stock and Campus are the better ones. Dancers start at Campus as early as 3pm (or at least they did last year). At 20 Canadian dollars per song in the lap dance room, you can't go wrong. The men are very entertaining, very friendly and want to have tons of fun with you! Message me for more info if you'd like. And, let us know about your trip when you get back!

Stock and Campus are the better ones.

Taboo is the best if you're into skinny young twinks, and the dances are $15 CAD.

Lux and Club Unity also have a good supply of twinks on the weekends.

Ste. Catherine St. is usually closed to vehicular traffic the very first week of May each year.

I prefer visiting Montreal in mid-May and mid-September. Montreal can get rather hot and very humid during the Summer.

To each his own. You should have no problem having fun in Montreal.

This upcoming May will be my 14th visit to Montreal since I started going in May 5 of 2005. Wow, how time flies.

I would recommend Montreal 110x more than Atlanta. Just my opinion. A better all around experience in my opinion. And if you are non smoker a big plus as smoking is not allowed in the clubs in Montreal. The men are hotter in my opinion. Hotel or AirBnB is much cheaper and so is the entertainment. ;)

I go to Montreal and Atlanta quite frequently. Whilst I enjoy Swinging Richards a lot, Montreal and its strip club will provide you with an overall superior experience. Beyond all the other favorable comments posters have made about The clubs in Montreal, I will add that the arrangements to do lap dances in back are more straight forward. Unlike at SR's, you do not pay the house to take a dancer into the back. All the financial dealing are done only with the dancer.

good summary by @EZEtoGRU just above.....I've been to Atlanta and Montreal and, though SR in ATL was very fun, casual, friendly, and entirely satisfying, the MTL clubs (Stock and Campus) seemed a couple notches higher, somehow....and EZE reminded me that the backroom lap dance protocol was infinitely easier in MTL.....

plus you get a trip to MTL, which I found to be an unpretentious, friendly, attractive city.....was fearing a "tourist in Paris" experience, but nothing like that......and the favorable exchange rate currently......and the bagels (better than NY!)

Archived