Obliviuos Part II

ready182
This topic is 6931 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Me and this younger guy have developed this relationship -- relationship is a good word to describe it, even though he might not agree. So far, every thing has been plutonic. In fact, my younger friend plays the part of a homophobe quite well -- but, where we live, we all are pretty good at putting on a "straight" face. My friend has a girl friend -- he lives with her. They have sex -- not as often as he would like. He tells me he doesn't like to eat pussy (ironically I do). I see him every day. Sometimes I make him dinner. Sometimes he makes me dinner. But never does a day go by that he doesn't at least call me or more likely stop by my place or invite me over to his place. When he gets drunk he tells me he loves me. When he's drinking, he massages my shoulders and rubs the top of my head. He has a friend his own age who, when drinking, they smack each others asses and poke each other in the crotch. Sigh ...

>He

>tells me he doesn't like to eat pussy (ironically I do).

I haven't yet had an opportunity to read the New Forum Rules, but if this statement isn't strictly prohibited by multiple provisions of those Rules, then they definitely need to be re-written again.

And confessing in public that you like to engage in the uniquely reprehensible activity of eating pussy may be many things, but "ironic" isn't one of them.

I

>see him every day. Sometimes I make him dinner. Sometimes he

>makes me dinner. But never does a day go by that he doesn't

>at least call me or more likely stop by my place or invite me

>over to his place. When he gets drunk he tells me he loves

>me. When he's drinking, he massages my shoulders and rubs the

>top of my head. He has a friend his own age who, when

>drinking, they smack each others asses and poke each other in

>the crotch. Sigh ...

This is one of the saddest descriptions I've ever read. There is no self-torture greater or more destructive than choosing to live this way.

I never cease to be amazed at the intolerance that some gay people have towards bi-sexuals. If you expect tolerence towards our own sexual orientation, "do on to others as you would have them do onto you". The same respect should also be given to those who choose to live in the closet. Just because it's not your choice, doesn't make it pathetic.

I never cease to be amazed at the intolerance that some gay people have towards bi-sexuals. If you expect tolerence towards our own sexual orientation, "do on to others as you would have them do onto you". The same respect should also be given to those who choose to live in the closet. Just because it's not your choice, doesn't make it pathetic.

Ready182

I agree with you. You either deserve a response to your predicament or no reply. I'd like more details. How old is your "buddy" and yourself? Are you asking about how perhaps to test the waters with this guy or just sharing and looking for some understanding/sympathetic ears?

Forget the replies you got and lets get back to what you initially wrote about.

N-571,

Actually, I'm not really looking for anything. I just think the M.C. tends to get a little boring from time to time, and I like to post off-the-wall things just to try to keep things interesting.

But that is not to imply that my posts are fiction. Aside from the obvious nonsense, most of my posts are based on truth.

To answer your question, I'm 42 and he's 24 -- if one of us was dislexic we'd be exactly the same age. I checked, and for sure he is of legal age in my state, although I am still waiting confirmation on myself.

Take care & thanks for your all-to-rare empathetic reply ...

Ready

The Kitten Of My Dreams

> When he gets drunk he tells me he loves

>>>me. When he's drinking, he massages my shoulders and rubs

>>the

>>>top of my head.

>

>

>whoa thats what i do with my dogs...and i don't even have to

>get drunk first..

Jane lowers her head and butts against my legs, rubbing against me in an obvious recognition of who the power top is in this relationship. Of course, I would never eat my pussy. I would end up sleeping alone most of the time, and that just simply will not do.

She is often "drunk" though, as technically that is the similar response for kitties on cat nip....

http://www.gaydar.co.uk/francodisantis

http://hometown.aol.com/francodisantis/myhomepage/profile.html

"I just think the M.C. tends to get a little boring from time to time, and I like to post off-the-wall things just to try to keep things interesting."

Me and him agree on this one. But we are still plutonic...

Archived