411 Reese ASAP

Funcompany
This topic is 2126 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But why all the constant quick profile name changes?

Clearly something is up...and his business has taken a downturn as of late.

Rebrand after constant rebrand ain't gonna do much to help....when we all know its just the same old Reese. o_O You can change your name, but your past will always come back to haunt you.

Clearly after the thread about the recent incident was created by GoldenGrill, Reese changed his name. IIRC someone posted in that thread that they gave Reese the heads up about the thread to fix, clear things up. As the thread got bigger Reese completely took his ad down. Then conveniently his ad popped up back on RM (with his new name) around the time he had his make-up dinner with GoldenGrill a few days ago to clear the air and apologize in person.

Gosh I thought this was done, like stick a fork in it. He certainly reacted incorrectly, but we didn't see all of the exchanges, and not that that makes it right, but why keep beating a dead horse? Don't hire him if your upset, I however think he's sex on a stick and pure muscle. Just my 2 cents and I know he's felt badly about the comments. Let's move on.

Gosh I thought this was done, like stick a fork in it. He certainly reacted incorrectly, but we didn't see all of the exchanges, and not that that makes it right, but why keep beating a dead horse? Don't hire him if your upset, I however think he's sex on a stick and pure muscle. Just my 2 cents and I know he's felt badly about the comments. Let's move on.

Your so funny

Actually I'd rather represent myself as being a homosexual. Many on here do a great job being the former.

Hey, kiddo. That’s interesting, but I would say it differently. For me, “gay” is both factual and absolutely positive, while “fag” is beneath contempt. You seem to use gay as I use fag. “Homosexual” always seemed overly clinical to me or outright Puritanical. My little opinion.

Hey, kiddo. That’s interesting, but I would say it differently. For me, “gay” is both factual and absolutely positive, while “fag” is beneath contempt. You seem to use gay as I use fag. “Homosexual” always seemed overly clinical to me or outright Puritanical. My little opinion.

Are you gay?

Not to the level of many on here I'm glad to post!

Excuse me but I have to post this joke!

1336417198316_8424555.png

Sorry guys but I think we have condemned Reese, most of us have accepted his apology (because as @Gymowner pointed we're like an abused woman who accepts her aggressive boyfriend) and some refuse to pardon him.

Time to close this thread?

I'm not taking sides or anything, but he didn't just suddenly change his name and create a new RM account on the wake of this "scandal." His ad says that he's had this account since 2015. So there's that.

It has been fun watching him try to squirm his way out of it. If he was a long-time reader on this site he'd know that never works though. Well it could work but you'd have to disappear long enough for people to forget and that would be very expensive.

Guest TheOtherGuy
Anyone who can't wear a pair of pants without a concealed weapon's license deserves to be forgiven. And that ass.

not if he can't get it up, he doesn't

It has been fun watching him try to squirm his way out of it. If he was a long-time reader on this site he'd know that never works though. Well it could work but you'd have to disappear long enough for people to forget and that would be very expensive.

How dare you revel in this. I'm sure @GoldenGrill said something equally offensive to Reese. This is demonstrated by the withholding of the texts he sent to Reese.

Many people around here need to get a life.