BF experience

creoleblanche
This topic is 2675 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Like I said, unacceptable behavior.

For me, I avoid smelly food on the day of. I even avoid dairy, for fuck's sake. I brush my teeth like there's no tomorrow, I use a mouthwash and I chew on gum up until it's a go. After all these efforts, I would not be a happy camper if that was a no go.

They won't refuse directly, but they will manage to avoid.

Unfortunately it happens. Very few guys will bluntly tell you that they do not kiss. The ones that aren't into it try to get away with some dry kisses, etc. They put "boyfriend experience" in their ad because they know it's what so many of us are looking for.

I have found that the really good kissers will usually mention it in their ad text. Notice how clear two of my favorites are.

https://rent.men/KurtisWolfe

https://rent.men/MikeGaite

You can tell that they actually like to kiss and don't just tolerate it. I always look for ads that have similar clear statements about kissing.

Like I said, unacceptable behavior.

For me, I avoid smelly food on the day of. I even avoid dairy, for fuck's sake. I brush my teeth like there's no tomorrow, I use a mouthwash and I chew on gum up until it's a go. After all these efforts, I would not be a happy camper if that was a no go.

Why are you quoting me when I say "my go-to guy does." Neither of us have had a problem. Decent oral (after the fact) hygiene.

Doesn't make sense.

some sneaky guys may try to define BFE as shopping together
. This made me LOL. :p

I agree that BFE implies the companion kisses but that may not be universally understood or agreed to.

I include it in my profile and if I have any doubts make sure it's understood.

I've been fortunate in guys who don't kiss self-identifying before we met for a session neither of us would enjoy.

Kissing is an essential part of foreplay.

If a boy doesn't kiss, he doesn't get hired. And if the boy says he kisses and then doesn't, he gets asked to close the door behind him.

I couldn't have said it better.

Archived