Memorial Day Weekend in Montreal: The Unlikely Winner

Jake
This topic is 2439 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was just there too and it sucked. It boggles my mind how anyone can compare the "quality and quantity" as being on par to that of "decades-and-decades" ago.

For me, the decline it's breathtakingly noticeable. As I mentioned earlier, it all depends of what your definition of a "twink" is.

Plus, I prefer skinny white twinks 18-20 so you're right, I likely wouldn't enjoy Thailand. I prefer the cooler climates of San Fran and Montreal.

You can't say Taboo of 2017 is as good as it was circa 2005 given the internet and decline of the Village. Any objective person would find that laughable with all due respect. People like Firecat have moved out of Montreal for that reason.

glass-half-full.jpg

The glass is always half empty...:eek:

• 2 weeks later...

Just read some news on another board... apparently Campus has had to make the private dance areas even less private. And Stock will have to take down the curtains. If it's true, I'd imagine same will go for Lux too. Taboo's already pretty open so can't imagine things will change there.

Just read some news on another board... apparently Campus has had to make the private dance areas even less private. And Stock will have to take down the curtains. If it's true, I'd imagine same will go for Lux too. Taboo's already pretty open so can't imagine things will change there.

w32-thumbs-down.gif?w=840

We were there in June. Yes. The private dance area at Campus is different. Apparently the morality police have been taking a closer look at the clubs. Here is the 411:

As you go past the DJ booth to the entrance of the area, you used to find "cubicles" on your left and right. All of the cubicles on the left have been removed. So the area IS a bit more open. Frankly I did not even notice for a moment how/why things looked different. I can report that this change did not matter to me or the dancers I spent time with. And that's a good thing :)

We were there in June. Yes. The private dance area at Campus is different. Apparently the morality police have been taking a closer look at the clubs. Here is the 411:

As you go past the DJ booth to the entrance of the area, you used to find "cubicles" on your left and right. All of the cubicles on the left have been removed. So the area IS a bit more open. Frankly I did not even notice for a moment how/why things looked different. I can report that this change did not matter to me or the dancers I spent time with. And that's a good thing :)

Damn!...I used to love those cubicles to the left and right. :(

We were there in June. Yes. The private dance area at Campus is different. Apparently the morality police have been taking a closer look at the clubs.

By any chance did you pop in to Lux? Curious to see if they had to change.

I'd be sad to see the curtains go at Stock. When I have a private dance I want to be focused solely on a connection with the dancer in private, and not having to look over their shoulder to see who is watching.

Haven't the fun police got better things to be doing in Montreal?

I noticed the change at Campus back in my June visit but didn't change the vibe much for me. But taking the curtains down at Stock would break my stripper-lovin' heart!! Do we know when this change would happen? :(:(:(:(

• 2 weeks later...
Yep. I also just returned. Curtains still in place at Stock. I spoke with the owner and he said someone was circulating the baseless rumor that the curtains were coming down.

Good to hear! Wonder why some clubs have to have them and some don't.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah I'm sure this is the time it starts slowing down. I like to go when the streets are closed to traffic. I went one year for New Year's... it was BRUTAL. I've lived most of my life in the north, but the cold was painful. We had to duck in to places every couple blocks it was so bad.

According to reports Montreal has had an extended summer as the weather has been good over the past couple of weeks:

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/CAXX0301:1:CA

I would love to see Stock on New Year's Eve one year, but I wouldn't risk the weather.

I've gone in the winter a few times and twice on New Years Eve. Friends say I'm crazy (;))...possibly, but I had one hellava good time. Yes it's cold, but if you stay in the Village walking around is doable. Just dress appropriately. I'm an aging ski bum, so I took everything in the closet that still fit... Don't bring a Florida jacket to Canada in the winter, and shoes, bring sensible shoes. :D

I agree @bigvalboy! I was there for NYE and it was magical. I rang in 2017 at Stock and the energy was electric.

Yes it was snowy and frigid, but the icy Montreal tundra was no match for the sizzling heat generated by the frenzied friction of lap dances from muscled, slutty French Canadians!! :confused::p:rolleyes:o_O

For me...NYE can't be beat. It was cold last year but if you dress appropriately it shouldn't be a bother. Had a blast and the men definitely warm the occasion. Plus the club does a superb job with the entertainment, ambiance and buffet. I wouldn't let the "weather" deter you from a great experience.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived