Hotels Near Montreal Strip Clubs

capebeachboy
This topic is 2585 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I used Airbnb for the first time. Found a great spot near taboo and lux. Beautifully done place. If you've never used Airbnb, shoot me a message and I'll send you a code that will give you 30 or 40 bucks off. And I'll get a few bucks for referring you. That way I can go back :-)

The only hotel ever have stayed at that's actually in the villages the governor. But it is so average and overpriced. I really liked having an apartment this trip. I actually had some luck on Grindr and the boys were all impressed. :-)

I stayed at Auberge Le Pomerol twice. Small and quaint with some construction (probably why rates were reduced). Every morning there is a picnic basket of breakfast pastries and goodies outside your door. Which was very cute and surprisingly handy to quell my Stockbar stripper hangovers ;):) The major con was that you had to get buzzed in after hours by staff so if you bring a trick home, there may be some awkward walk of shame element there. But for the price and proximity, I felt it was worth it. Next month for my June trip, I will be staying in an Airbnb just off the gay strip, so fingers crossed.

Archived