Adonis Lounge - LA

Seanboiswimmer
This topic is 2480 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey there. Has anyone had an experience with a dancer from Adonis Lounge outside of the bar/club? I'd love some advice on how to properly ask a dancer if he meets on the side. PM me if you have any advice or experience to share!

I believe the proper way to ask is something along the lines of: Do you meet clients outside of the club?

Concise. Clear.

If the answer to that is yes, then I would follow with: When may I discuss the details of that with you?

Direct, forceful, getting exactly what you need. It is important in communication and also important qualities in the men with whom you are communicating.

I generally wait until the dancer knows me somewhat (I go to Adonis semi-regularly) and then ask when he's more comfortable with me so it's less awkward. The nude parties are always a great place to ask too.

I believe the proper way to ask is something along the lines of: Do you meet clients outside of the club?

Concise. Clear.

If the answer to that is yes, then I would follow with: When may I discuss the details of that with you?

Direct, forceful, getting exactly what you need. It is important in communication and also important qualities in the men with whom you are communicating.

Thank you! Helpful :)

• 3 months later...
Hey there. Has anyone had an experience with a dancer from Adonis Lounge outside of the bar/club? I'd love some advice on how to properly ask a dancer if he meets on the side. PM me if you have any advice or experience to share!

Also show serious intent by getting a few dances and while in conversation just ask if they do privates. I waited as was mentioned before after seeing dancer a few times and getting dances then asking

I used to go to that place frequently when it was new, and I did have one favorite dancer. After buying many lap dances with him over the course of months (tipping generously, I might add), I asked him if I could buy him a drink at the bar. He said no thanks - the dancers there get free drinks. I felt crestfallen and slowly weaned myself off of going there with any regularity.

wait...what??....

wrxg_f-maxage-0.gif

you stopped going because one dancer you liked said "no thanks" to your drink offer?.......is there more to the story?

LOL - no, I guess my point was that if I couldn't talk someone (I thought) I had built up a rapport with into a simple drink, there's no way I could get to the point of a private session. It amplified to me how unattainably straight most of those guys are, and the appeal of that whole venue eroded for me. I still check it out once or twice a year out of curiosity. :-)

Archived