Phillippe and Chris at STOCKBAR

bluedawg
This topic is 2464 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had many a lapdance at Stock, but haven't had the chance to get one on one time with either Chris or Phillipe. Chris is always swarmed with legions of thirsty fans and Phillipe has never worked on a weekend when I was in town.

As I have a visit planned in 2 weeks, I'd also be curious re: Chris and Phillipe's lapdance prowess.

On a side note, as much as I love Stock (bar none the best male strip club in terms of setup, stage performances and overall vibe), the best lap dances I've ever had have been at Campus down the block :p:)

Chris is a great guy, and he will do his best to please you. I have no experience with Philippe

I've had many a lapdance at Stock, but haven't had the chance to get one on one time with either Chris or Phillipe. Chris is always swarmed with legions of thirsty fans and Phillipe has never worked on a weekend when I was in town.

As I have a visit planned in 2 weeks, I'd also be curious re: Chris and Phillipe's lapdance prowess.

On a side note, as much as I love Stock (bar none the best male strip club in terms of setup, stage performances and overall vibe), the best lap dances I've ever had have been at Campus down the block :p:)

@P Gren, there's nothing like "hands on" good 'old fashioned experience!! You've shown much interest in Montreal and that makes me glad. It's a very fun place and has the best male strip clubs in the world. I think you should bite the bullet and get your...feet wet. ;):p

I know they changed the lap dance section at CAMPUS. I don't know about Stock Bar.

Stock Bar is the same from what I can tell, but I'm still curious when they changed the private lap dance area at Campus. I was there last week and the area didn't have curtains, which I don't care about, but the area was really dark. The booths to the left and right of the entrance provided more than enough privacy for me. I had a lot of fun, and the dancers were very accommodating.

Stock Bar is the same from what I can tell, but I'm still curious when they changed the private lap dance area at Campus. I was there last week and the area didn't have curtains, which I don't care about, but the area was really dark. The booths to the left and right of the entrance provided more than enough privacy for me. I had a lot of fun, and the dancers were very accommodating.

I know that the curtains have been down for quite some time. Doesn't matter to me. So .. just how has the private lap dance area at Campus changed? Pvt message me if you'd like.

I know that the curtains have been down for quite some time. Doesn't matter to me. So ..

+1 (Doesn't matter to me either)

. So .. just how has the private lap dance area at Campus changed? .

That's what I'm trying to find out. Two posters @Aquario and @Madison mentioned a change. Like I said, I was there last week and there weren't any curtains, but the lap dance area was very dark, and the booths to the left and right of the entrance were really private...It all worked for me. :p Of course, I'm not trying to have sex in the lap dance room, I just want to have a little fun...

I know that the curtains have been down for quite some time. Doesn't matter to me. So .. just how has the private lap dance area at Campus changed? Pvt message me if you'd like.

IIRC, it would probably be more accurate to describe the situation at campus as "they had full curtains for a short while." I was never able to get a coherent answer about why the curtains came down. The most common explanation involves ladies' nights and possible rape accusations; others have mentioned the police.

OMG! All the hot guys are at Stockbar on Sunday night. I need to get my booty there on a sunday night. Two hot new dancers (Rob,David) auditioning tonight!

On a side note, Yannick, Franco, and Alex are looking fucking fine tonight.

Campus & Stock back rooms have zero privacy. At Campus, without curtains, you're going to see folks walking along the aisle as you're trying to enjoy your lap dance. The last time I was at the back, not only did I have to put up with that, I could see another fellow patron getting a lap dance across from me and it was a bad experience not having privacy at all.

Stock is worse. Yes you have curtains, but every now and then a Stock employee would periodically peek into each booth to ensure nothing explicit is happening.

All in all, if you're into vanilla backroom lap dances where you gotta stay fully clothed and can't really do much to the dancers, then Campus/Stock backrooms are your cuppa tea. For me, I'd rather stretch my $$ and arrange for a private with my favourite dancer outside of the club instead.

Btw, according to reliable sources, the curtains came down at Campus because a customer and a dancer were caught having sex during a raid. Ever since then, Campus management was forced to remove the curtains to prevent something similar from happening again.

Campus & Stock back rooms have zero privacy. At Campus, without curtains, you're going to see folks walking along the aisle as you're trying to enjoy your lap dance. The last time I was at the back, not only did I have to put up with that, I could see another fellow patron getting a lap dance across from me and it was a bad experience not having privacy at all.

Stock is worse. Yes you have curtains, but every now and then a Stock employee would periodically peek into each booth to ensure nothing explicit is happening.

All in all, if you're into vanilla backroom lap dances where you gotta stay fully clothed and can't really do much to the dancers, then Campus/Stock backrooms are your cuppa tea. For me, I'd rather stretch my $$ and arrange for a private with my favourite dancer outside of the club instead.

Btw, according to reliable sources, the curtains came down at Campus because a customer and a dancer were caught having sex during a raid. Ever since then, Campus management was forced to remove the curtains to prevent something similar from happening again.

Maybe I am just lucky, but lack of curtains at Campus has NO adverse effect on my ability to have some very...ahem....thorough and earth-shattering lapdances. Perhaps you just need to find the right dancer with that mischievous twinkle in his eye to take to the back in order to have a more "in depth" experience...

Maybe I am just lucky, but lack of curtains at Campus has NO adverse effect on my ability to have some very...ahem....thorough and earth-shattering lapdances. Perhaps you just need to find the right dancer with that mischievous twinkle in his eye to take to the back in order to have a more "in depth" experience...

+1...I agree 100%

With some posters here, this might be a case of "Your mileage may vary". I only go in the back with dancers that I really connect with. Sometimes that means spending time out front with them and socializing. I also make sure that they are up for a hotel run. If it's all good, then I go in the back and always have lots of fun.

I was at Taboo, and their lap dance area is notorious for lack of privacy, but I connected with one muscle twink, and when we got in the back, he got up and closed the curtain between the the lap dance area and the main floor. The manager looked back and didn't say a word. No one else in any of the other booths could see us. I did things with him that I've never done with dancers at Campus or stock.

No club is perfect, but I think it depends on your over all outlook on things. Is the glass half empty or is the glass half full.

Wouldn't there be a police report about that?

...Btw, according to reliable sources, the curtains came down at Campus because a customer and a dancer were caught having sex during a raid. Ever since then, Campus management was forced to remove the curtains to prevent something similar from happening again.
Those reliable sources are reporting one of the rumors I heard. My skepticism is twofold: 1) people still have sex at Campus, even without the curtains; and 2) why haven't Stock and Lux been forced to remove their curtains for the same reason?

It would be interesting to check police records as P Gren suggests. First step would be to pinpoint when the curtains came down.

He's (Tyson) now on stockbar dancers roster. I saw him dancing Sunday night at Stockbar. He used to dance at Campus Bar. How is he in the back?

http://www.campusmtl.com/Dancers_files/vlb_thumbnails0/tyson.jpg

He's (Tyson) now on stockbar dancers roster. I saw him dancing Sunday night at Stockbar. He used to dance at Campus Bar. :D

http://www.campusmtl.com/Dancers_files/vlb_thumbnails0/tyson.jpg

I saw him online too @JayNY. He's perfectly beefy in allll the right places and seems to know his way around a pole. He's definitely on my "to do" list on my upcoming visit :p:cool:;):D

Archived