Phillippe and Chris at STOCKBAR

bluedawg
This topic is 2464 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He's (Tyson) now on stockbar dancers roster. I saw him dancing Sunday night at Stockbar. He used to dance at Campus Bar. How is he in the back? PM info :D

http://www.campusmtl.com/Dancers_files/vlb_thumbnails0/tyson.jpg

He actually started as a dancer at Stock during the winter. He then moved to Campus....and now is back at Stock. I never went in back with him but I did spend some time drinking and socializing with him. Nice guy. Very limited English 6 months ago.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone have experience with Mike, Jake, Ricky or Lex from Stock? I was there over the weekend and wanted to go for a private with Mike but didn't. He is a very hot looking guy. And I wonder if one of them would be willing to go back to the hotel ? Please, PM if you have any experiences with any of them :)

Anyone have experience with Mike, Jake, Ricky or Lex from Stock? I was there over the weekend and wanted to go for a private with Mike but didn't. He is a very hot looking guy. And I wonder if one of them would be willing to go back to the hotel ? Please, PM if you have any experiences with any of them :)

Haven't done privates with any of the boys you mentioned. I did recently watch Lex's May solo jerkoff video on Stockbar.com. From his conversation with the chat participants during the jerkoff session, he made comments that led me to assume he is very down for other things. For the right price.

Haven't done privates with any of the boys you mentioned. I did recently watch Lex's May solo jerkoff video on Stockbar.com. From his conversation with the chat participants during the jerkoff session, he made comments that led me to assume he is very down for other things. For the right price.

Thank you. He does seem a bit more adventurous than others I have mentioned. I was at Stock over the weekend. Watched the others except Ricky. They are all much sexier in person.

Campus & Stock back rooms have zero privacy. At Campus, without curtains, you're going to see folks walking along the aisle as you're trying to enjoy your lap dance. The last time I was at the back, not only did I have to put up with that, I could see another fellow patron getting a lap dance across from me and it was a bad experience not having privacy at all.

Stock is worse. Yes you have curtains, but every now and then a Stock employee would periodically peek into each booth to ensure nothing explicit is happening.

All in all, if you're into vanilla backroom lap dances where you gotta stay fully clothed and can't really do much to the dancers, then Campus/Stock backrooms are your cuppa tea. For me, I'd rather stretch my $$ and arrange for a private with my favourite dancer outside of the club instead.

Btw, according to reliable sources, the curtains came down at Campus because a customer and a dancer were caught having sex during a raid. Ever since then, Campus management was forced to remove the curtains to prevent something similar from happening again.

The lack of curtains at Campus was not a problem for me. I had more fun than I had expected. The only other people in the aisles there were other dancers and their guests. No problem at Stock either, with the curtains. I don't think the dancers there tend to go too far with the sex stuff--at least that was not my experience. Had a fine time notwithstanding.

All I know is that he (Chris) ignores me when I'm at Stock. The popular dancers there seem to have some unknown criteria they use to select who the approach. (I don't wear a Rolex)

You can pick up a Rolex for $25 on 14th Street in NYC--just in case you need to flash one.

Can someone define "sex" during a "lap dance"?

A. Dancer fucking customer

B. Customer fucking dancer

C. Dancer performing oral

D. Customer performing oral

And handjobs don't count. So how "sexy" is "sex"?

You're certainly not going to get A, B and C at Campus/Stock. You might get away with D if you are lucky. Even getting a handjob at Campus/Stock from a dancer is near impossible these days, not with the lack of curtains and the occasional peek from the managers to ensure there isn't anything too "sexual" occuring. I'd be surprised if anyone is getting away with handjobs/oral (performed by dancer on customer), or full blown anal sex. Furthermore, the "popular" dancers at these bars know they can get away without doing much and still get business so they'd refuse to do anything explicit anyway. Heck, I even find it tough to find any of the "popular" dancers willing to french-kiss (unless you pay an exorbitant "tip" on top of the $20 per song of course). I believe those commenting here who are "ok" with the lack of privacy at Campus/Stock are happy doing super vanilla stuff that at most has the dancer naked and grinding against them.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You're certainly not going to get A, B and C at Campus/Stock. You might get away with D if you are lucky. Even getting a handjob at Campus/Stock from a dancer is near impossible these days, not with the lack of curtains and the occasional peek from the managers to ensure there isn't anything too "sexual" occuring. I'd be surprised if anyone is getting away with handjobs/oral (performed by dancer on customer), or full blown anal sex. Furthermore, the "popular" dancers at these bars know they can get away without doing much and still get business so they'd refuse to do anything explicit anyway. Heck, I even find it tough to find any of the "popular" dancers willing to french-kiss (unless you pay an exorbitant "tip" on top of the $20 per song of course). I believe those commenting here who are "ok" with the lack of privacy at Campus/Stock are happy doing super vanilla stuff that at most has the dancer naked and grinding against them.

Oh gosh I miss those days when I could expect ANY of these things to happen *sigh*

Archived