Black and White and HOT!!!

Trebor

I know this is something that perhaps I should not say but I much prefer that pics be posted one at a time (or several if it is of one person). That way everyone knows and can rate the person in the pic. Instead there are several persons in a post and if I post a "like" it may be for one person or it may be for more than one. You don't know. It seems a more sensible way to do things and the way things used to be done but perhaps everything has to change. At any rate, I will continue to post one picture of one individual unless it is more than one pic of the same individual, e.g., 4 nude pics of Piero Boselli. :p

I know this is something that perhaps I should not say but I much prefer that pics be posted one at a time (or several if it is of one person). That way everyone knows and can rate the person in the pic. Instead there are several persons in a post and if I post a "like" it may be for one person or it may be for more than one. You don't know. It seems a more sensible way to do things and the way things used to be done but perhaps everything has to change. At any rate, I will continue to post one picture of one individual unless it is more than one pic of the same individual, e.g., 4 nude pics of Piero Boselli. :p

Agree completely, quite often there are great pictures in a series but then a couple that have no appeal at all and have trouble liking it then.

Edited by Just966

Sorry for fucking up your viewing pleasure guys.... I will refrain from posting.

Please do not refrain from posting @jjkrkwood as enjoy many of your choices! It just is much easier when there is not a huge number together and unable to express which ones we enjoy the most. You definitely improve my viewing pleasure with your posts and don't "fuck it up" . Just indicating our preference to be able to acknowledge them seperately!

Please do not refrain from posting @jjkrkwood as enjoy many of your choices! It just is much easier when there is not a huge number together and unable to express which ones we enjoy the most. You definitely improve my viewing pleasure with your posts and don't "fuck it up" . Just indicating our preference to be able to acknowledge them seperately!

Totally concur. Do not stop posting. What I was expressing is that I tended not look at/rate posts if there are multiple pics in a single posts that depict more than one model(s). As Just966 states I will not know which model the rating is for. However I do not run the Forum and merely make suggestions about what I think works best for me.