Welcome back Message Center

duke37
This topic is 6891 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! It's great seeing all of these familiar names again. It feels like it's been more than two weeks.

I want to thank Daddy and the moderators for keeping the Message Center going. I'd also like to thank Deej. He put in a great deal of effort on behalf of M4M, over a long period of time. When HB would get frustrated, Deej was one of the voices convincing him to keep the Message Center open. If for no other reason, we all owe him thanks for that. But, as a moderator, he was often damned if he did and damned if he didn't. Anyone who has been a moderator on any active board will testify to how difficult it is and how, at times, it's almost an impossible task. Unfortunately, it's often not just a thankless job but one that comes with a hell of a lot of grief attached.

But no moderator of any board should have to go through what Deej went through before the Message Center shut down. I, for one, am sorry that he has decided to step down as a moderator, although I can well understand why he would want to. So, thanks, Deej, for all of your support of all of us over a lot of years!

BG

Wow! It's great seeing all of these familiar names again. It feels like it's been more than two weeks.

I want to thank Daddy and the moderators for keeping the Message Center going. I'd also like to thank Deej. He put in a great deal of effort on behalf of M4M, over a long period of time. When HB would get frustrated, Deej was one of the voices convincing him to keep the Message Center open. If for no other reason, we all owe him thanks for that. But, as a moderator, he was often damned if he did and damned if he didn't. Anyone who has been a moderator on any active board will testify to how difficult it is and how, at times, it's almost an impossible task. Unfortunately, it's often not just a thankless job but one that comes with a hell of a lot of grief attached.

But no moderator of any board should have to go through what Deej went through before the Message Center shut down. I, for one, am sorry that he has decided to step down as a moderator, although I can well understand why he would want to. So, thanks, Deej, for all of your support of all of us over a lot of years!

BG

Thank You for putting the Message Center Back! It had become my "morning paper"...something from which I gleaned lots of news over my cup of coffee. I sorely missed the "Stripper Bar" section, having to resort to other means to find updates on the current status of various stripper bars. And mostly, through the Message Board I have met several posters who have become friends over the last 4 years. Now I hope I have a chance to meet even more. Best wishes to all!

Thank You for putting the Message Center Back! It had become my "morning paper"...something from which I gleaned lots of news over my cup of coffee. I sorely missed the "Stripper Bar" section, having to resort to other means to find updates on the current status of various stripper bars. And mostly, through the Message Board I have met several posters who have become friends over the last 4 years. Now I hope I have a chance to meet even more. Best wishes to all!

Guest ChgoBoy

>But no moderator of any board should have to go through what

>Deej went through before the Message Center shut down. I, for

>one, am sorry that he has decided to step down as a moderator,

>although I can well understand why he would want to. So,

>thanks, Deej, for all of your support of all of us over a lot

>of years!

With all due respect BG, Deej got exactly what HE sowed. I'm sure deej contributed to the growth of this board. He was also a major player in it's demise. (prior shutdown). If the new rules are the standard, and they're not really new, than deej failed every single one of them on his own, by himself and for himself. I do hope I have been respectful here.

Guest ChgoBoy

>But no moderator of any board should have to go through what

>Deej went through before the Message Center shut down. I, for

>one, am sorry that he has decided to step down as a moderator,

>although I can well understand why he would want to. So,

>thanks, Deej, for all of your support of all of us over a lot

>of years!

With all due respect BG, Deej got exactly what HE sowed. I'm sure deej contributed to the growth of this board. He was also a major player in it's demise. (prior shutdown). If the new rules are the standard, and they're not really new, than deej failed every single one of them on his own, by himself and for himself. I do hope I have been respectful here.

Archived