Dancers for privates

Jayson
This topic is 2531 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys. Hope y'all are doing great. Heading to NYC next week and plan on going to the monster on Thursday for the show. IS this the spot or somewhere else? What's the deal in the private area and do any of the dancers do meetings? Thanks. pm me if you feel more comfortable. Thanks!!

Hey guys. Hope y'all are doing great. Heading to NYC next week and plan on going to the monster on Thursday for the show. IS this the spot or somewhere else? What's the deal in the private area and do any of the dancers do meetings? Thanks. pm me if you feel more comfortable. Thanks!!

On Thursday, Spunk is the place. clubby type of atmosphere, a dancer on stage and many dancers walking around. Private area is more like semi private area. It's 20 dollars a song. I would say a good amount of them will do meetings. Just ask

• 4 weeks later...

I have seen dancers give out phone numbers to patrons. Then there was this guy (white, blond,muscular, distinctive tattoo on chest) who disappeared from the club with a patron for a very long time, came back minus the patron and then cuddled up with another patron who seemed to have known him intimately. Quite a smooth operator - pissed me off since i was waiting for a lap dance from him and turned down many other dancers hoping to get his attention.

i was waiting for a lap dance from him

yes, if you're not a regular patron who gets to know the guys, it can be difficult.....it's a common dilemma if you're an out-of-towner and rarely visit.....I was at my first Adonis nude party while visiting LA (from 500 miles away) and quickly realized the local regulars know both each other and the entertainers.....had to fairly assertively flag down a favorite, tell him I was interested in a private, then wait until he was finished with a couple dudes in line ahead of me

At Gold Coast, I usually don't have a problem getting a dancer's attention if I want a dance. That may be my reputation :cool: as I used to get a LOT of dances; not nearly so many in the last few years. I have come to find it a bit off-putting if a dancer asks directly if I want a dance; my thought is that I'm not shy and I'll definitely ask if I want to take him back.

sometimes getting a private dance early shows the other dancers that you are interested in doing a private and willing to spend some money. Usually they all come around to see if you are interested in them.

I'm disappointed in myself that I hadn't thought of this angle on things. Thanks for this *hot* tip, @geoffk...

Archived