Midwest Blake

Daddy Looking
This topic is 2530 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Posted on other forum and maybe it is better here. Met him last Friday at the Adonis Nude event. Has anyone had private outside of the event with him? He was very receptive to the idea; however, said he was already booked all weekend and returning to his home base on Sunday.

Heard from a friend that Blake was at Fairytail Saturday night and was liquored up a lot. Blake and Josh Logan were working a daddy type that they both accopanied when leaving the bar. Think I have heard enough and will not pursue if he is back in the city.

Hey ain't no shame in imbibing (a little bird told me Big Ric tips an adult beverage or three now and again) or in a Daddy, um, Looking to leave the bar with two big dicks. ;) IMO it's about whether the 'juice is worth the squeeze,' as the Timothy Olyphant character says in The Girl Next Door.

I've seen so many of these kinda dizzy PYTs come through Adonis over the past couple of years: It seems to me that one must either tighten up their game or be gone in about six months. Flash in the pan. There is always another guy with a pretty face and a big dick . . . who also 'gets it' a little better.

Archived