Tobey Maguire 30 today

Guest skrubber
This topic is 6876 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thank you for that skrubber. I enjoy the birthday messages, and it's the small daily contributions like this that best help establish a sense of community around here (besides, the gratuitous eye candy never hurts, either ;) ).

Don't pay much heed to the bitchings of the bitter contrarians, community is certianly not their strong suit, they're always fishing for a chance to insult somebody, and they'd probably just as soon see the place shut down anyway.

Could you please just say birthday in the subject and identify celebrant in the body of the post. You're taking away a lot of the fun of my weekly subscriptions to People, In Touch and US Weekly magazines. Thank you so much for consideration of this small request. It would me tons to me.

Later.

PS. Heights is over-rated. Very hot dude though; and not a bad fag kiss scene.

Guest ReturnOfS

Little Tobey is already thirty? Wow, where does the time fly?

I like Woodlawn, btw. He's a left leaner who has balls and a back bone.

Skrubber - we don't agree on everything, but allow me to echo the supportive comments of Raife and others.

Talking about the birthdays of celebrities is usually the exclusive provence of pre-adolescenets in places like TigerBeat and teenage girls in TeenPeople. Personally, I think it's really great to see adults re-claiming some of this and making clear that celebrity birthdays are not just for children.

Maybe we can take it a step further, though. Simply noting the birthdays is a little passive and doesn't do much for the celebrity, who really deserves a little more. Maybe we can network with their fan clubs and organize a group Birthday Card or something.

Or, even better and nicer, now that this site isn't actively soliciting donations, maybe we can all chip in $100 or so for each one and get the celebrity a gift so they know that we are really devoted fans and that we really care about them. I read in Teen Beat the Tobey loves fast cars. Maybe we could get him some sort of new, supercharged hubcap set for his tires? Just a thought.

Don't let the cynics ruin your fun, Skrubber. These things are important and our friends, the celebrities, should know that we care about them.

Skrubber, sorry I was tardy in responding to this. I was busy reading what VM wrote about you on the other board.

>Don't pay much heed to the bitchings of the bitter

>contrarians they're always fishing for a chance to insult somebody,

That sounds like you don't approve of insulting posts. But since most of your posts here contain insults directed at people whose opinions you don't like, I thought you DID approve. You've got me confused.

Archived