Bill Hemmer

Traveler North
This topic is 6863 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zipperzone

>What ever happened to TV cutie Bill Hemmer from CNN morning

>show.

>Really miss waking up to his cute face. :9 :9 :9

I was wondering the same thing - he has just disappeared from the radar. Could he be on holiday, on assignment, or...... could he have married that cutie weatherman CNN has (forget his name) and settled down to a life as an Atlanta housewife???

Guest mbarz

Bill Hemmer quit CNN when they wanted to take him off the morning show and make him the White House correspondent. He looked at as a demotion, so he left.

Guest zipperzone

>Bill Hemmer quit CNN when they wanted to take him off the

>morning show and make him the White House correspondent. He

>looked at as a demotion, so he left.

If anyone hears where we resurfaces - let us know.

I hope Anderson Cooper doesn't do something stupid too.

>

>I hope Anderson Cooper doesn't do something stupid too.

>

N0OOOO! Anderson dont do it! You have so much to live for!

Oh, Anderson Cooper isn't suicidal over Hemmer's departure? Whew, thats a relief. Scared me there for a minute.:+

Jeff

RE: Bill Hemmer Unrelated

I caught the "Goodby Bill" Edition of CNN Morning News..He Left last Week...They made it sound like he was Moving to a Later Show on CNN.. BUT Hopefully.. he will show up on FOX NEWS!... They definitely are into "Ratings', SO maybe now he can cover the World in a "Speedo"! LOL :+

RE: Bill Hemmer Unrelated

I caught the "Goodby Bill" Edition of CNN Morning News..He Left last Week...They made it sound like he was Moving to a Later Show on CNN.. BUT Hopefully.. he will show up on FOX NEWS!... They definitely are into "Ratings', SO maybe now he can cover the World in a "Speedo"! LOL :+

Guest mbarz

>I guess we are really fortunate to have someone like mbarz

>here to give us the inside scoop...aren't we?

Thank you Lucky, glad to be of service, it is fortunate that I watch CNN and don't spend my days watching cartoons.

Guest mbarz

>I guess we are really fortunate to have someone like mbarz

>here to give us the inside scoop...aren't we?

Thank you Lucky, glad to be of service, it is fortunate that I watch CNN and don't spend my days watching cartoons.

>FOX already has that gaw-jus gaw-jus anchor Shepard Smith.

>And they certainly have the best looking, hunkiest guys in the

>business

>as field reporters.

FOX News - pretty to look at (except for that O'Reilly troll...lol), but still too "unfair and unbalanced" as a news station for me... :(

Never really liked the CNN Morning Show thing - thought they were trying way too hard to be "cute" in terms of the reporting style - and that idiot Cafferty guy really gets on my nerves. So, I missed the whole "Hemmer leaving" incident - and that's too bad, because he was fun to stare at...lol.

But is he crazy? Considering being a part of a bad clone of the Today Show (etc) to be better than being White House correspondent? Oy... :(

One vote here for that Fox anchor Sean Hannity. What a HUNK.

I went to the Gold's gym on West 54th or 55th one day as a guest with a friend and Hannity was there pumping iron.

The guy has a great body with huge shoulders, they even show well on TV when he's wearing a suit.

Great smile too. A real lustful, fantasy guy for me.

I was sitting in my dentists waiting room recently and looking at one fo those tabloids magazines, People, Us, etc. There was a pic of Sean Hannity ( or Hanity spelling) at the beach with a skimpy tank top on. The guy has a body a real eyecatcher

Guest ReturnOfS

>I was sitting in my dentists waiting room recently and

>looking at one fo those tabloids magazines, People, Us, etc.

>There was a pic of Sean Hannity ( or Hanity spelling) at the

>beach with a skimpy tank top on. The guy has a body a real

>eyecatcher

Sean Hannity wearing something skimpy? ew ew ew eeeeeew

You might as well have Bill O'Reilly in a thong.

Oh Yeah, sorry I forgot about that stud Sean Hannity. He and Shepard Smith are mighty fine. Anyone know where that skimpy pic of Mr Hannity is found--- I always thought he had a great body under those tailored dark suits he always wears on TV.

Friend of Sheila - go to cnn.com and foxnews.com and you can find pics of all these guys mentioned there.

RE: Sean Hannity

>One vote here for that Fox anchor Sean Hannity. What a HUNK.

This is probably very old news, but Sean was selected by Playgirl as a conservative hunk.

http://www.americanpolitics.com/hannityplaygirl.jpg

Faced with stiff competition from the likes of Matt Lauer, Brian Williams, Peter Jennings, Tom Brokaw and Dan Rather (among others), Sean Hannity was selected by Playgirl magazine readers as TV's Sexiest Newscaster.

Okay, Hannity spent three hours a day telling his fans that he is embarrassed by it all and he didn't want to talk about it. In fact, he spent most of the voting period talking about how he didn't want to talk about it. But despite his daily syndicated three hours of talking about not talking about it, other conservative hosts around the country began pushing their listeners to vote for Sean.

Still, he was selected -- and calling his Playgirl victory skewed because his enthusiastic, follow-him-into-war listeners will support anything with his name on it would be like calling his voluminous book sales skewed.

http://www.americanpolitics.com/20040718Young.html

Archived