Premiere Club - TJ

MassageAdam
This topic is 2496 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Had a great time at Premiere club in TJ this weekend. Some of the dancers were kind of snobbish and when trying to give them a dollar they would just walk by and ignore you. Others were nice. Had a great private dance in the back room. Only $35. I recommend for anyone in the area.

Had a great time at Premiere club in TJ this weekend. Some of the dancers were kind of snobbish and when trying to give them a dollar they would just walk by and ignore you. Others were nice. Had a great private dance in the back room. Only $35. I recommend for anyone in the area.

Where is this?

Prefer guys at exxxtasis.

And you are right guys at premier are on the snobbish side. What did the private dance entail? Would you care to share?

stroked the guy then sucked him, I think I got 10 to 15 minutes with him. A friend of mine actually got naked with the dancer and jerked himself off. I guess they let you go pretty far there.

During club papi in exxxtasis they have live sex on stage. Have you been?

Can those of you who've been to Tijuana recently give us the lowdown on the logistics of getting there? Did you leave your car on the SD side and walk across the border? I know Club Exxxtasis is within walking distance, but I don't know about Premiere. Is it safe to be there alone in the evening?

I haven't been to TJ in many years; have always heard that it's gotten too unsafe for casual visits.

My friend drove us all there. He has a century pass, so on the way back he dropped us off and we walked across while he drove. I wouldn't go my self because I'm stupid with directions, even with google maps. Premiere isn't close to the border I don't think. We stayed at the Marriott down there so we went to the club from the hotel, so I have no clue where it is in relations to the border. I felt safe down there, but I was with a bunch of Latino guys. I'm white, I don't know how it would be if I went alone, but I don't think I would have any problems. There's a lot of people out on the main areas, so I think as long as you are there, you would be ok.

no, my friends didn't want to go there, I did. I thought it would be interesting.

Yeah, I prefer Exxxtasis guys over Premier, even though some are the same or switch places from time to time, but the atmosphere and shows are still better in Exxxtasis and you have more options there... drag show, karaoke, dance floor, etc.

Can those of you who've been to Tijuana recently give us the lowdown on the logistics of getting there? Did you leave your car on the SD side and walk across the border? I know Club Exxxtasis is within walking distance, but I don't know about Premiere. Is it safe to be there alone in the evening?

I haven't been to TJ in many years; have always heard that it's gotten too unsafe for casual visits.

I go every weekend. You can drive with your car or walk. If you are not familiar with the city, best to park in San Diego, and then walk to Exxxtasis or take an Uber to Premier... you can also walk to premier, it would be a 15-20 min walk. I wouln't recommend walking alone at night if you are not familiar with the city... better in a group, or just use Uber. Let me know you have any other questions.

Archived