411 on 4-Handed Massage by 2 Middle Eastern Men in LA

hottk29
This topic is 2506 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

I saw them yesterday, Really nice guys. They should raise the rate in my opinion. Don't tell them that though. LOL. There is a thread discussing the obvious photo shop on the photos. Though the one guy may have a bit of extra weight the photo tweaks were not needed. In fact the taller of the two has an amazing body. Very handsome, I think if someone were to try and envision the perfect example of a Persian man he would be it. My experience with 4 hands in the past has been therapeutic from both in the beginning then sensual, in this case it was therapeutic upper have sensual lower half at the same time. I will certainly repeat in the future.

I saw them yesterday, Really nice guys. They should raise the rate in my opinion. Don't tell them that though. LOL. There is a thread discussing the obvious photo shop on the photos. Though the one guy may have a bit of extra weight the photo tweaks were not needed. In fact the taller of the two has an amazing body. Very handsome, I think if someone were to try and envision the perfect example of a Persian man he would be it. My experience with 4 hands in the past has been therapeutic from both in the beginning then sensual, in this case it was therapeutic upper have sensual lower half at the same time. I will certainly repeat in the future.

Thanks so much for the report! Would you mind PMing me details about the session (nude, HE, mutual touch, any other extras)?

how sensual is the massage though?

• 1 month later...

I’ve had no response to my two texts to them as well. Perhaps I should be more diligent, as it appears they are worth the extra scheduling effort.

@Ajac would you mind sending me a PM too? I’d like to know if it was nude, mutual touch and HE. It IS a good price for 4 hand...

Thanks for posting!

• 3 weeks later...

After multiple tries (the main contact said they were out of town and then that his phone was broken- he could read texts but not reply...makes me hmmm...), I believe I am setting up an appointment at 11 tomorrow. They give 10% off first time clients (off their already low prices), and agreed to sensual with all 3 of us nude and mutual touch (asking first helped!). I'm not sure what to expect though.

Has anyone on the board had experience with them? One person PM'd me but I'd love to hear from anyone else before I finalize. Thanks!

After multiple tries (the main contact said they were out of town and then that his phone was broken- he could read texts but not reply...makes me hmmm...), I believe I am setting up an appointment at 11 tomorrow. They give 10% off first time clients (off their already low prices), and agreed to sensual with all 3 of us nude and mutual touch (asking first helped!). I'm not sure what to expect though.

Has anyone on the board had experience with them? One person PM'd me but I'd love to hear from anyone else before I finalize. Thanks!

I would love to hear your experience after tomorrow!

btw, how do you get contact with them at the end? so their phone is fixed now? I texted them multiple times last week and got no response as well.

I would love to hear your experience after tomorrow!

btw, how do you get contact with them at the end? so their phone is fixed now? I texted them multiple times last week and got no response as well.

I was persistent. However they gave me a time that was open (11am) then tried to change it to 1pm (which doesn't work with my schedule), citing that someone else claimed 11. They tried to push it to next week and I responded that their ad says "available from 7am-11pm" and asked for 9 am. They quit responding.

I'm actually in a ton of pain in my back and ribs and have no idea why, but it's made me a little frustrated with the whole thing and I told them that they have a reputation of not responding and it's upsetting especially since there are other guys in the Valley in their range. I said I'd still like to try and see them but I don't want a negative vibe going into it. They never responded.

Sorry to hear it went down that way. I may try them again sometime, I will have a conversation with them and discuss if there was a time frame they are typically available. I get the feeling sometimes masseurs present themselves as being available more than they are, casting a wider net. I know at least one of them is in school. Not that that excuses the run around you got. It is the same with the "available now" feature which I have on many occasions gotten the response I can see you in six hours or how about tomorrow. How is that available now? Oh well hotk29 there are other fish in the sea or guys in the valley as it were. Let me know if you find any valley guys worth trying.

Archived