411 on PlatinumJackAndy coming to FLL

KennF
This topic is 2232 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
I met him in person. The photos are accurate. From the moment we met, He made me feel very aware that we were engaging in a "transaction". He insisted on seeing payment before anything could begin. Definitely not a boyfriend experience because his focus from the first minute was making sure the money was there.

Aside from him being interested in being paid, how was the overall experience? Feel free to PM me if you’d rather not give a review here.

Sounds like a variation on DeMarco, who didn’t have upfront expectations but did make things seem transactional.

I met him in person. The photos are accurate. From the moment we met, He made me feel very aware that we were engaging in a "transaction". He insisted on seeing payment before anything could begin. Definitely not a boyfriend experience because his focus from the first minute was making sure the money was there.

• 4 months later...

That's too bad. Those pics are smoking hot