Message from Foxy

Foxyboy
This topic is 6847 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi to All.

Yes, It's me Foxy, and i am still alive. I am so sorry that I didn't post anything in past time, but i have some personal problems. But now my life is seems to be better, because i found a new job. I hope that i will be more often with you guys in near future and talk about me. That's all for now, take care guys and we will meet here soon.

Foxy

>Hi to All.

Hi to you, Foxy, and welcome back! Glad to hear that things seem to be going better.

When you suddenly have no income, life can be really hard, and getting a job is the key to turning things around - especially if it looks like you're going to be without income for the foreseeable future.

So congratulations on getting a job and getting things turned around, even though you should never have been in that situation to begin with!

Foxy it is nice to read your post. I'm sure the past months have been very hard for you; especially when you had an understanding about your role here that apparently did not work out. Good luck on the new job.

---/

Time waits for me.

Archived