FAIRY TALE LOUNGE

LongIslandGuy
This topic is 2446 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

ive been here several times in the past and just have to say that Monday nights there are horrible. How they get away with charging 10 dollars to get in is beyond me. I went there Monday around 10:30. Charged me 10 dollars to walk in. There were 4 customers in the bar. 1 dancer and a bartender. The bartender was off to the side paying more attention to his iPhone then to the couple of people at the bar. Had to wait till he looked up to finally order a beer. A little bit later 2 of the 4 customers left leaving only 2 customers in the bar. The dancer approaches me. He’s wearing jeans and has a belly. This is what I am being charged 19 dollars for?? They should be offering incentives to come into this place not charging people for horrible service at the bar, no dancers etc. at 11:30 about 6 Latino dancers appear. One of them is hot others not so hot. Have a couple of dances with him. Another guy was so aggressive that I finally said I have to go to the bathroom to get rid of him. I walk out of the bathroom and he was now outside the bathroom door waiting for me. I then left the bar. So now at 12:30 at night there is one customer in the bar. Poor management

Well - yeah it was Monday night, even for NYC. Their all nude events tend to be a lot better - so as Friday and Saturdays and people don't start showing up until after 11-12.

I've grown to really dislike the Dominican dancers, they are all extremely aggressive and coming up to me several times even I say no every time to the point I only go to Fairytale once in a while. There's one dancer I really like that works regularly - Adrian - he doesn't chase after people and is very honest with the lap dance charges, as well as being the hottest guy there without any tattoos.

Visited again Saturday night, really don't like the aggressive dancers that don't stop after a polite "not interested" Have visited twice and both times had to deal with an uncomfortable situation. Defiantly prefer the Adonis nude events over F T lounge.

Well - yeah it was Monday night, even for NYC. Their all nude events tend to be a lot better - so as Friday and Saturdays and people don't start showing up until after 11-12.

I've grown to really dislike the Dominican dancers, they are all extremely aggressive and coming up to me several times even I say no every time to the point I only go to Fairytale once in a while. There's one dancer I really like that works regularly - Adrian - he doesn't chase after people and is very honest with the lap dance charges, as well as being the hottest guy there without any tattoos.

I think I know who Adrian is and if that’s him he’s a good guy and does private massages. I don’t mind fairy tail but to charge someone to go in when you get nothing other than harassment in return is ridiculous. Again no customers in there and these guys are basically forcing people out

As a dickdancer, I hate bothering people if they aren't interested in tipping. I look at the proposition from both sides and respect a client's decisions.

Sorry that you had such a bad experience. I used to train new dickdancers in clubs in Miami and Houston and always told them not to harass the people in the bars. But you can't watch over them all the time and they tend to fall back into bad patterns.

Don’t think I have ever heard the term “dick dancer”. I appreciate your trading people like that though:)

Archived