411 on Trevor Northam

José Soplanucas

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
No idea about his bedside manner, but if you google Trevor Northam, you do see a link to his Facebook page which contains more pictures and videos.

I do not want to see more pictures and videos. I want to know how good he is in the sack. Or not.

EDIT: re-reading this post I realized I may have been rude to @Dodo , so this is to apologize to you señor Dodo. I should have said "Thank you, but I do not want... etc".

I do appreciate your trying to contribute.

Edited by latbear4blk

My attempt to contribute: Haven't met him due to schedule stuff on my end, but when I contacted him just before Christmas he was 1) quick to respond, 2) asked specific questions about what I liked and in response assured me that he was very willing to bottom and kiss, and 3) texted me several new pics and vid clips, some of which he took during our exchange to show what he looked like at that moment. So he is not at all shy. English is not his first language btw, or at least doesn't seem so from his email and texts.

Edited by adventurous old guy

My attempt to contribute: Haven't met him due to schedule stuff on my end, but when I contacted him just before Christmas he was 1) quick to respond, 2) asked specific questions about what I liked and in response assured me that he was very willing to bottom and kiss, and 3) texted me several new pics and vid clips, some of which he took during our exchange to show what he looked like at that moment. She he is not at all shy. English is not his first language btw.

Did you discuss fees?

My attempt to contribute: Haven't met him due to schedule stuff on my end, but when I contacted him just before Christmas he was 1) quick to respond, 2) asked specific questions about what I liked and in response assured me that he was very willing to bottom and kiss, and 3) texted me several new pics and vid clips, some of which he took during our exchange to show what he looked like at that moment. She he is not at all shy. English is not his first language btw.

AOG - thanks! Sounds like a great pro. I’ll consider him. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Yes.

Looks beautiful. Very eager to please. I made a specific request but felt more rushed into sex as though my original request was misinterpreted as code for "sex". He is definitely ready for sex and good at it. I left wondering who was servicing whom as my desired activity felt like an act from him just to get to what he'd rather enjoy. Did I mention that he likes sex? B+

Edited by TantricMD

Yes. B+

Looks beautiful. Very eager to please. I made a specific request but felt more rushed into sex as though my original request was misinterpreted as code for "sex". He is definitely ready for sex and good at it. I left wondering who was servicing whom as my desired activity felt like an act from him just to get to what he'd rather enjoy. Did I mention that he likes sex?

Beautifully articulated TMD! I had a similar experience last week with this guy: https://rentmen.eu/MuscleDonis/ And have been trying to describe what you put words to -- I felt rushed into sex. And it was confusing. Kept asking myself why isn't this a turn on, why shouldn't I like this more than I do. Came away with a better understanding of how important the ramp up is to me, e.g. a little kissing, a sip or two of wine, progressing to hotter kissing and the shedding of clothes before I jump his bones,. Guess I'm more of a BFE guy than I knew!

Edited by adventurous old guy

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...