Tops in NYC

MObttmpig
This topic is 2391 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi guys. I haven't been active on this site in a long time under a different log in due to an email address being hacked. Im going to be in NYC next weekend and I'm looking for tops that are somewhat muscular, good sized endowment, plays safe and could be into ws but not a necessity. Race doesn't matter, cut or uncut is okay and looking for someone who's into kissing. I like to serve but not necessarily as far as master/slave and I like to rim. I like guys in their 30's but open to others. Any suggestions? TIA

Hi guys. I haven't been active on this site in a long time under a different log in due to an email address being hacked. Im going to be in NYC next weekend and I'm looking for tops that are somewhat muscular, good sized endowment, plays safe and could be into ws but not a necessity. Race doesn't matter, cut or uncut is okay and looking for someone who's into kissing. I like to serve but not necessarily as far as master/slave and I like to rim. I like guys in their 30's but open to others. Any suggestions? TIA

@Kevin Slater in his 40's but in great shape and has New York size schlong!