The entrance screen on Daddy's

Cock Eyed Optimist
This topic is 2483 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This may have been addressed before, but I can't find it in a search. When one opens Daddy's site, the opening screen used to have an assortment of gay related articles that one could click on and read. It has been missing for quite some time and I wondered if it would be restored.

This was my "morning newspaper" as I drank my coffee.

This may have been addressed before, but I can't find it in a search. When one opens Daddy's site, the opening screen used to have an assortment of gay related articles that one could click on and read. It has been missing for quite some time and I wondered if it would be restored.

This was my "morning newspaper" as I drank my coffee.

To clarify, that was to the review site, not the forum. Of late Daddy has been reporting on his progress at upgrades and rewrites of site software. That would be taking up a lot of his time, so I suspect that is why he hasn't been looking for articles to which to post links. The page is still there every day, it's just that its content has been pared back.