Breast Milk Anyone?

Gar1eth
This topic is 2484 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

From the NY Post in 2016

I quit my job to breastfeed my boyfriend every two hours

By Alison Maloney, The Sun

A mom is breastfeeding her boyfriend — 20 years after having children.

Jennifer Mulford took time off from her job as a bartender to induce breastfeeding because she wants to start an adult breastfeeding relationship (ABR) with Brad Leeson.

Because she has not given birth to a baby recently, she and Brad, 36, need to “dry feed” every two hours to fool her body into thinking she is feeding a child so she starts producing milk.

Jennifer was single when she stumbled across a website about ABR.

She said: “When I read about the bond breastfeeding could create between two people, I was envious.

“I have always enjoyed my breasts being touched during sex more than anything else, so I knew I would enjoy it.”

Jennifer, from Atlanta, started searching for men who would be open to the idea of adult breastfeeding.

“When I read about the pure joy it brought others, I was desperate to seek out a partner to share an emotional bond with.

“I used dating sites, put messages on ABR forums and even put an advert on Craigslist, but I drew a blank. I started to think I’d never get to try adult breastfeeding.”

Finally, she started chatting about the idea one night with Brad, an old boyfriend from school.

“We were talking and Brad told me he had a thing for big-breasted women, and that size had always been a factor in his relationships.

“I thought it was the perfect time to bring up adult breastfeeding — and see if he’d be interested,” said Jennifer.

‘We both wanted the same thing out of the relationship — a magical bond that only breastfeeding can achieve.’

- Jennifer Mulford

Thankfully, Brad was instantly open to the idea: “It was like a light switch flicked in his head. I could tell from his voice that he was curious and excited.”

He started doing his own research into ABR and they soon became more than just friends.

She said: “At that moment I knew that I had a partner for life.

“We both wanted the same thing out of the relationship — a magical bond that only breastfeeding can achieve.”

Because Jennifer hadn’t breastfed for over 20 years, she had no milk to feed Brad.

The couple need to induce lactation by dry-feeding and pumping her breasts every two hours, just as if she was feeding a baby.

Gman

That little sucking thing that men do is not breastfeeding. Actual bfing is painful and difficult. That’s why formula exists.

Now Freshfluff-I’ve actually read about this. Just like not all gays are made to bottom, women and nipples differ. Some women’s nipples are more sensitive and some less. In addition to that while sore nipples may be common with initial breastfeeding by an infant, they usually eventually toughen up. There are also hormones released during breastfeeding that make it more pleasurable for the woman. On top of that in the best cases there is the emotional attachment to the infant and the emotional satisfaction of knowing that you are supplying your infant’s lifeblood so to speak.

Please don’t think I think that all women can breastfeed. That’s a myth. The large majority can most likely. But the La Leche League would never tell you about failures.

Gman

She is the daughter of actor Russ Tamblyn ( West Side Story ). She got her start in show biz in the soap opera General Hospital.

~Boomer~

I have two comments I’d like to make about this video.

#1. Who in the name of great Caesar’s ghost is Amber Tamblyn?

#2. As regards Andy Cohen drinking the breastmilk -I’m now faintly nauseous.

Gman

She also starred in Joan of Arcadia and Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants. More importantly she took down James Woods a notch or two.

Concerning Andy and also Kelly Ripa, why can't CNN find more interesting people to co-host with Anderson Cooper on New Years Eve and other specials?

Kelly is especially annoying.

Make mine Bourbon

Yeah ==Wait - What if they Got Cathy Griffin!

Hasn't Kathy Griffin done it in previous years?

I’m pretty sure @Bearofdistinction is making a joke as Kathy Griffin was the usual cohost until that idiotic stunt she did with the severed head.

Gman