Otterly

marylander1940

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That time I made sure it was an applause. I agree that he's more of an otter than a cub, but he'd pose a serious threat to my wallet's well being in either case :)

Not being familiar with the distinction, how does one distinguish one from the other...?

Otters are leaner than cubs.

Cub == young bear (or sometimes young muscle bear).

Otters are furry, athletic creatures.

Otters are leaner than cubs.

Cub == young bear (or sometimes young muscle bear).

Otters are furry, athletic creatures.

Thanks @honcho -- I think I got it... Otters will probably be more athletic than a cub which will become a bear in the future. I have a good idea of the bear figure. In terms of fur, an cub and an otter may have equal amounts, but the otter may end up having more fur than the cub. In terms of youthfulness, the cub will always be younger than a bear, but the cub may be older than an otter... In terms of muscle, the cub may be more muscular than an athletic otter... Does that sound close enough...? I know subjectivity comes into play as well... Give me a little more time and I may become an expert in the matter... ;););)

Thanks @honcho -- I think I got it... Otters will probably be more athletic than a cub which will become a bear in the future. I have a good idea of the bear figure. In terms of fur, an cub and an otter may have equal amounts, but the otter may end up having more fur than the cub. In terms of youthfulness, the cub will always be younger than a bear, but the cub may be older than an otter... In terms of muscle, the cub may be more muscular than an athletic otter... Does that sound close enough...? I know subjectivity comes into play as well... Give me a little more time and I may become an expert in the matter... ;););)

Not complicated at all is it!!

There are some guys that are called bears that are quite hairless, and it would seem to me that Bearcubishness is completely orthogonal to the fur factor. There are some 40ish guys that I think would be called otters, but few 40ish cubs ... by then they are a bear. I'm not sure what the distinction between wolves and otters are ... maybe somebody could give me a clue?

This guy would pose a clear and immediate danger to my wallet were he amenable to bribes ... Definite otter or wolf. He's too lean and too mature to be a cub, to my thinking. I'm not sure what the distinction between wolf and otter is, and nobody chimed in on my previous request for education on the matter; he might be a wolf.

The only thing that prevents me from adding this pic to my sure-fire-stimulants collection is that I think the dick is photoshopped, but everything else about the photo is totally winsome ... thank you for sharing :)

This guy would pose a clear and immediate danger to my wallet were he amenable to bribes ... Definite otter or wolf. He's too lean and too mature to be a cub, to my thinking. I'm not sure what the distinction between wolf and otter is, and nobody chimed in on my previous request for education on the matter; he might be a wolf.

The only thing that prevents me from adding this pic to my sure-fire-stimulants collection is that I think the dick is photoshopped, but everything else about the photo is totally winsome ... thank you for sharing :)

I'll start fine tuning my visual understanding of a wolf... He certainly exhibits that eye catching look... :p:p:p

@honcho -- Look who I found and he is not Photoshop'ed this time: https://rentmen.eu/AleksBuldocek

82998_1443100211_tybchkz9gj.jpg