Only Fans

Mydavid
This topic is 2473 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Recently, I watched some Only Fans videos and found most of guys fucked bareback.

Do They do that only for shows or is it their way of real private life?

...a little from column A and a little from column B.

As @Bucky mentioned prep has made it more acceptable to go bareback whether it be with a monogamous relationship or some stranger. However, it's not a post condom world as @latbear4blk facetiously suggested. It will never be until all stds are cured and all uses for condoms become void. That will never happen. :)

Dear @big-n-tall , I may be wrong but I understand it is generally accepted that the condom era started with the HIV epidemic. Of course condoms existed before and were used before, but it was not until the 80s when condoms become absolutely necessary. Thanks to PrEP, we are back where we were before. I do not mean you should not use condoms, as a matter of fact, I still use them now and then. However,

WELCOME TO THE POST-CONDOM AGE.

Until you can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that someone is indeed on PrEP as they say they are, my suggestion is to wrap it up.

Anyone can say they're on PrEP just as anyone can claim to be free of STDs.

Others have said it more eloquently here before: Be responsible for you. Value your health and respect your life.