Nick Jonas Sunday

jjkrkwood
This topic is 2420 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thank you, JJ. I did an extensive image search after Collegedom's posting alert, and the results I got gave his age for the image I posted as 18/19. Too young for my "taste," but I do enjoy a great view.

I truly hate when people here bring up the age thing, cause that's one thing Daddy is very sensitive to and does not tolerate , so we should all be respectful of his guidelines.

Edited by jjkrkwood

Did you have your cardiac surgery, @jjkrkwood? If so, I hope everything went well.

90891_3.jpg

Is there a difference between mandelbrot and biscotti? Mandelbrot was always too dry for me.

Gman

Yup, surgery over, was hospitalized 3 days, and now home just taking it easy... Start rehab tomorrow... Thanks , I liked your "basket" G-man :p

I think mandelbrot is a bit denser than biscotti. Typically, mandelbrot doesnt have crunch like biscotti does.

Yup, surgery over, was hospitalized 3 days, and now home just taking it easy... Start rehab tomorrow... Thanks , I liked your "basket" G-man :p

I think mandelbrot is a bit denser than biscotti. Typically, mandelbrot doesnt have crunch like biscotti does.

I’m glad you are home. And I appreciate learning about the difference between mandelbrot and biscotti. I just got home on Thursday from my first hospitalization for my MG. I hope it’s my last. I received 5 days of intravenous gamma globulin. Usually it’s reserved for severe crises like not being able to breathe. I wasn’t that bad. But I was having trouble swallowing to the point that for a week at least 50 % of what I ate was getting stuck at the back of my throat. I would have to try to cough to get it back to the front part of my mouth. And then I would try to chew it enough with my weakened jaws that I could swallow it. If the hospital scales were correct, I had lost 10 pounds from a clinic visit only 2 or so weeks before. But it’s definitely possible one of the scales was off because I don’t think my clothes have felt as if I had lost 10 pounds.

Between the blood draws and the IVs, by Thursday I was feeling like a pincushion.

Gman

I’m glad you are home. And I appreciate learning about the difference between mandelbrot and biscotti. I just got home on Thursday from my first hospitalization for my MG. I hope it’s my last. I received 5 days of intravenous gamma globulin. Usually it’s reserved for severe crises like not being able to breathe. I wasn’t that bad. But I was having trouble swallowing to the point that for a week at least 50 % of what I ate was getting stuck at the back of my throat. I would have to try to cough to get it back to the front part of my mouth. And then I would try to chew it enough with my weakened jaws that I could swallow it. If the hospital scales were correct, I had lost 10 pounds from a clinic visit only 2 or so weeks before. But it’s definitely possible one of the scales was off because I don’t think my clothes have felt as if I had lost 10 pounds.

Between the blood draws and the IVs, by Thursday I was feeling like a pincushion.

Gman

I am sorry to hear about your health issues Gman, but am glad you are home as well. Hospitalization makes you realize how important good health is, and not to take it for granted. Listen to your body. If it tells you something is wrong, have it addressed. I had 2 heart stents put in 1 year ago for 90% blockage. The one I had this time was 87% blocked. Now, I have all 3 arteries stented, and at least I can wash my dishes without losing my breath... I had so many IV's and blood tests, I look like an IV heroine user, all black and blue. But good medical care and premium Insurance is so important. And its really nice that we can share our stories, although I would rather talk about BIG cocks....:p

I am sorry to hear about your health issues Gman, but am glad you are home as well. Hospitalization makes you realize how important good health is, and not to take it for granted. Listen to your body. If it tells you something is wrong, have it addressed. I had 2 heart stents put in 1 year ago for 90% blockage. The one I had this time was 87% blocked. Now, I have all 3 arteries stented, and at least I can wash my dishes without losing my breath... I had so many IV's and blood tests, I look like an IV heroine user, all black and blue. But good medical care and premium Insurance is so important. And its really nice that we can share our stories, although I would rather talk about BIG cocks....:p

And on my part, I wish I was a possessor of one of those BIG COCKS that you like to talk about. :D

Gman