Online Furniture Purchase Experiences?

LaffingBear
This topic is 2388 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

...Even shopping at brick and mortar stores can be tricky. The showroom is not my living room.

It does however cut down on many of the above issues....and often it's not that much more

expensive. All my large furniture items that I "love"....have been bought in real stores. These days

I pretty much stick to real stores for shopping and occasionally pick up disposable accent pieces

online.

This is one of the reasons I buy furniture from Macy's. When looking for a coffee table I saw one at Macy's that was quite nice, but it was round and I wanted oval. No problem, said the sales associate - they had an oval one on display across the store. Liked it. My companion said jokingly "too bad the table isn't displayed with everything else you bought at Macy's." The sales associate asked me to show her what I already had and proceeded to call two stock guys to bring the table and side chair over where the sofa was located and arrange it the way my living room is arranged.

Nine years later, the coffee table still looks wonderful in my living room.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic