Physical Therapy from medical student - m4m - m4m (East Hollywood)

This topic is 2396 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"I am offering awesome massage in my apartment."

"I have a massage table, strong hands and passionate approach."

"My benefit from is surprisingly appropriate and reasonable"

I'm guessing they're not requiring English skills for entrance into medical school these days?

Lol! The number of international students I meet regularly in STEM programs has me used to English quirks in all the professional schools too.

What I don't get is the reference to physical therapy. Sorry, medical training is neither physical therapy nor massage therapy training.

That doesn't necessarily mean he's incompetent, but neither does it mean he is competent. That's without even considering the sensual aspects of the massage.

Well, PT's can be clinical doctors. I assumed he was going after a doctorate in PT.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_of_Physical_Therapy

“Separated from parents and living on my own”?! It says he is 27 - why are his parents relevant to any of this? Seems creepy to me.

You are right, that is creepy. One of two things it makes me think: a) it is some accomplishment at 27 not to be with parents b) implying he needs financial help since parents not around to help.

Either way, in an ad for massage I want no reference to parents.

This topic is 2396 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.