Scam? Skepticism v. Hope.

LaffingBear
This topic is 2375 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So, this appears on Craigslist:

FREE SF GIANTS TICKETS!!! - m4m (excelsior / outer mission) age: 43

I work for the SF Giants and im offering FREE tickets to any BEAR CHUB STOCKY HUSKY and MARRIED guys who is a giants fan or fanatic. Ive been working at AT&T park for almost 2yrs now. I'll put you guys in a sky box or suite FREE food and beer and also meet the players and give special VIP passes not to mention heritage night and the Gotham club. So basically i do massage therapy for FREE on the side. To get the FREE tickets all you have to do is let me massage you for credits and the massage is also for FREE. So if anyone is interested let me ASAP! Please send a face and full body pic. And I will send my pics upon request. Please be local and wiling to host as well.

PS. You must send a full BODY AND FACE PIC!!!

GO GIANTS!!!

I'm a big SF Giants fan. Good seats are mega-costly. So I contacted him. Said I'd meet. But he responds only to re-state his requirement for a full body pic.

It's such a peculiar post, it made me turn-off my usual BS Radar.... yet I can't stop thinking, "is this just a creative twist on the efforts made by the pathetic pic-collectors who populate the internet?"

Edited by Guy Fawkes

Maybe it's a ploy to lure the types of guys he likes to his massage table. You know, burly-Giants-fans-kinda-guys.

The Giants tickets themselves seems believable enough until he gets to the part about also meeting the players and special VIP passes, AND heritage night, AND the Gotham club. I mean, you could have stopped at the sky box...

But then again, do you care if he has a full body pic of you? Send him your pic and see where it goes next. Though he says he needs someone to host... not sure I'd want him coming over to my place!