Pushy providers

rustyrex
This topic is 2343 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Recently reached out to a guy about possibly setting up a meeting. Pretty young guy, 21, and cute. His price was more than I wanted to spend so I let him know in a gentle way and he got a little offended. I told him that I would contact him when I got my plans finalized and he seemed like he wanted me to commit right then and there. I told him again that I would let him know as soon as I booked my hotel room. 2 weeks go by and he texts asking if I'm buying his plane ticket for a visit. I told him he had me confused with someone else and then he puts on this game of how he remembered me and that he might be busy on the weekend I visit the city he's in. I let him know that it was totally okay with me not to meet and he still continued to see when I'm booking a room and when he can come over. I'm not typically a rude guy but damn.... Anyone else experience this?